BoddaH1994

New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!

And we still don't know #whatsintheshed. The hype on that sure has died down. :)

We are now in the holiday season. I am guessing the focus is on Season pass sales for Christmas from the park and not so much of #whatsintheshead. I would wager that it will pick back up in January!

^I know it can't be copied due to the patent rights infringement but how awesome would this be at KI just outside the MT gift shop or maybe a different version somewhere else in the park? I like how each coaster is on the menu and has it's own recipe/item.  Just a thought.....

^I know it can't be copied due to the patent rights infringement but how awesome would this be at KI just outside the MT gift shop or maybe a different version somewhere else in the park? I like how each coaster is on the menu and has it's own recipe/item.  Just a thought.....

The best part was the end saying to enjoy the coasters after you eat.   :P

Lol! True ride the coaster.... barf it all up.... go back to Coasters Restaurant for more! On a serious note that would be an incredible attraction at KI! I'm sure there are ways to acquire the technology and recreate the concept legally.... by the way... no soup please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk