BoddaH1994

New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!

Mystic Timber's airtime should put it firmly in the "thrill ride" category, though its 48" height requirement will make it accessible to more of the family than Diamondback or Banshee.

• Like 6

And we still don't know #whatsintheshed. The hype on that sure has died down. :)

We are now in the holiday season. I am guessing the focus is on Season pass sales for Christmas from the park and not so much of #whatsintheshead. I would wager that it will pick back up in January!

• Like 1

Adventure Express is a 48" "Thrill" Ride. So I would be for sure that Mysti will be a Thrill Ride. 

• Like 1

I wonder if the weather is right, that it could operate during Winterfest? Oooo... it would be like sliding through a bobsled run!

• Like 3

I disagree that KI's wooden coasters are over the hill. I still get great rides on The Beast and Racer.

However, the engineering will be so decidedly different and will give an awesome new experience.

• Like 9

So do you think they're going to do another overhaul of the map? I can't see how they can accurately place Mr. T on the map without the map being altered, but that's just me.

• Like 4

Oh definitely. WWC will probably look very different. Instead of simply pushing things over,there gonna have to draw between what used to be a tightly drawn attraction

• Like 4

It be nice if they overhaul the map, i personally like a park map to be a more accurate rendering of the attractions and not "overcartoony" in exaggerating the elements of the various attractions.

• Like 4

Another thing, is there any confirmation of a possible gift shop? The last two Cedar Fair coasters we've got have had gift shops with their own merchandise. With all they're putting into the ride theming for Mr. T, it would be strange not to see it get it's own shop.

• Like 2

I am really curious to see what the ride sign and entrance plaza will look like.  Given that Diamondback and Banshee both exit into gift shops I would say that the MT exit gift shop is a safe bet.

• Like 3

What if the riders exit the train in the shed and walk through a dark house ride to the exit / gift shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^I know it can't be copied due to the patent rights infringement but how awesome would this be at KI just outside the MT gift shop or maybe a different version somewhere else in the park? I like how each coaster is on the menu and has it's own recipe/item.  Just a thought.....

• Like 3

^I know it can't be copied due to the patent rights infringement but how awesome would this be at KI just outside the MT gift shop or maybe a different version somewhere else in the park? I like how each coaster is on the menu and has it's own recipe/item.  Just a thought.....

The best part was the end saying to enjoy the coasters after you eat.   :P

• Like 1

Lol! True ride the coaster.... barf it all up.... go back to Coasters Restaurant for more! On a serious note that would be an incredible attraction at KI! I'm sure there are ways to acquire the technology and recreate the concept legally.... by the way... no soup please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not sure if it will have a shot but expect a photo booth at the end. This being a cheaper, more family ride I don't think it will have a shop, maybe a shop like the one for Beast. If we don't get a shop id expect a photo booth like the one at Beast or Vortex

• Like 2