What's In The Shed!?

Coaster Addict

That building also has to have a train shed in there somewhere, so I'm not expecting an actual track element.  I think it'll be something a bit more unique.  

Could they build animatronics that can take the abuse of a structure constantly shaking beneath them when a train comes flying in?

I'll admit, I'm legitimately curious.  :huh:

• Like 4

Probably a room with the Medusa creature, summoning all the vines. A projection on the walls with vines quickly growing, and the Medusa creature up above with her evil laugh as the vines slow enclose, before we take that very sharp turn back into the station. Just barely avoiding the vines of death.

You're Welcome.

• Like 5

That building also has to have a train shed in there somewhere, so I'm not expecting an actual track element. I think it'll be something a bit more unique.

Could they build animatronics that can take the abuse of a structure constantly shaking beneath them when a train comes flying in?

I'll admit, I'm legitimately curious. :huh:

Am I seeing things or does the track leading into the shed from the brake run appear to bank to the right?
  • Like 4

"This is a coaster that has been in the works for 5 years" If this isn't a lie, they have been preparing for whatever it is that the shed contains. I'd say drop track or a launch, considering the brakes that stop you before you go into the shed look like it could double as a launch. Also a really slow barrel roll could be there too. 

• Like 1

I took these notes during Dennis Speigel's talk at Coasterstock:

Dennis Speigel's

Where the industry is going

Dynamic pricing

Virtual reality (augmented reality)

Mobile technology

Gamification

Smart Technology

I honestly think "gamification" and "augmented reality" here. I think somehow the riders are going to interact with screens inside the shed to beat back the growth trying to take over the Island.
  • Like 8