Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!

jcgoble3

Another "capital expenditure" on the way...hmmm...has anybody looked around the park yet other than Rivertown? Even something as small -relatively- as MT started to drop construction clues months ago. A "capital expenditure" is the acquiring or maintaining of fixed assets...which could be justified as anything within the park. Maybe Rivertown will get a complete off season rehab complete with a GCI/Beast retracking. 

• Like 1

^Barrel-themed spinning teacups? That's the closest i can think of to a ride involving "rolling barrels", since that was the only clue that didn't line up with Mystic Timbers, if what you're saying is right.

I was mainly thinking about "roll out the barrels" one, but how does the "Yo Adrian" fit MT? Many thought that mean either Philadelphia Toboggan Coaster or RMC, neither are correct. Other than the image being taken in the woods, I don't see a connection (perhaps I'm reading too much into the text, I'll admit).

I'm honestly not recalling the others, except for the two with the trains...

• Like 2

Anyone else pick up on the fact that Kings Island currently has 14 coasters making MT the 15th coaster. Don stated that MT would be our 16th coaster. Unless they are counting both racers, we could see another coaster Announcement for 2017. If MT only costs 4-10 million we could see another coaster with their 15 million cap. I'm not exactly sure what their cap is but figuring this with recent years. I also find it odd that they didn't release the cost of MT and think it might be kept a secret until the second attraction is announced.

• Like 1

Everyone sees to have forgotten Don first cryptic message about Race for your Life Charlie Brown. Looks like they will be getting an updated log flume ride with animatronic Peanut characters along the route. That would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Everyone sees to have forgotten Don first cryptic message about Race for your Life Charlie Brown. Looks like they will be getting an updated log flume ride with animatronic Peanut characters along the route. That would be cool.

I must have missed this "cryptic message" do you have the link by chance?

Sent from Me using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What is ice cream with a "Sprill" ? Google doesn't turn up much that makes sense.

If I find anything I will post it, but it's most likely an archaic word that was used for "twist" or maybe it was the name of a defunct company that made cups or cones.

Could be a slang word that never caught on too.

It is a fancy name for sprinkles

• Like 1

Also they said MT made 5 wooden coasters....

Beast

Woodstock Express

Racer.....

Adam House (the GCI designer) said that MT was the 5th wooden, not Don or Greg. So I think we should mark that statement as an unofficial count and leave it at that.

Officially, KI counts Racer as one and does count SurfDog as one.

• Like 4