Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!

jcgoble3

The Corps didn't put a halt to it; they stated that as designed, the ground wouldn't support it.  In its eval, the Corps suggested a couple of ways it could work-basically by adding its own dedicated foundation. Whether the developer wishes to expend the capital to do so remains to be seen.

• Like 1

I saw an article in the last few days which quoted the developer saying they were going to submit revised drawings for the wheel to the COE.  They did state that there would be no firm timeline until the Corps gives their approval, but that there would be about twelve months of construction once approval is granted.  

See more here:  http://www.cincinnati.com/story/money/2016/08/08/army-corps-raises-newport-ferris-wheel-project-concerns/88436252/

• Like 2

The queue was used for Killmart last year, but it hasn't been used as a haunt itself afaik.

Another poster (sorry I forgot who) and I had secret plans to shove the Coney Island Smokes-A-Lot from the middle of the walkway to a corner of the Flight Deck queue, away from everyone.

• Like 1

It appears many of the Cedar Fair parks announcements are occurring on August 18th.  I would not be surprised to see the second announcement occur then.  Makes me wonder if most of the chain or the entire chain is getting the same flat ride.

Wasn't there something last year about CF adding 5 (maybe a different number) dark rides to their parks?

• Like 2

I once had a dream where Timberwolf was removed and a Gerstlauer Eurofighter was installed there. Im not sure how well a Gerslauer Eurofighter would fit in with the layout but I think it would be cool. Again though, never going to happen, would be cool though.

• Like 1

I once had a dream where Timberwolf was removed and a Gerstlauer Eurofighter was installed there. Im not sure how well a Gerslauer Eurofighter would fit in with the layout but I think it would be cool. Again though, never going to happen, would be cool though.

Who says it won't?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I had a vision last night of a B&M Wing Coaster in the Timberwolf area using SOB's station. Hey, a guy can dream. Sadly, not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had a vision last night of a B&M Wing Coaster in the Timberwolf area using SOB's station. Hey, a guy can dream. Sadly, not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1