Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!

jcgoble3

Ok I have got to be honest. I'm getting a little restless now. We are currently in the middle of August and still have no word as to when our second announcement is coming. :( And as if that isn't bad enough I look at other CF parks and they have announcements planned and already announced and for Petes sake one even has a flipping ' hotline for hints. A hotline!!! Not trying to be ungrateful I just think it's time to throw us a bone on this second announcement guys. Please :: cute and sad big eyed puppy dog face emoji ::

Sent from Me using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If they put dark rides into Action Theatre and Crypt's old buildings, and revamped/spruced up Boo Blasters (either itself or preferably a Peanuts theme) then I think Kings Island would become my favorite regional park. I love dark rides and having three in one park would be amazing.

If we had three ideally I would like to see a classic style omnimover dark ride back in BB building themed to Peanuts, a Curse of Darkastle type ride in Action Theatre and a Triotech type shooter in Crypt's building. Either a multi-floor that is like Voyage to the Iron Reef or a coaster hybrid like Wonder Mountain's Guardian. Think that'd give us a great mix of family, thrilling, and interactive.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that it's a dark ride. I also hope it's Phantom Theater returning. But of course, what I hope for and what actually happens are two entirely different things. If it is a dark ride, I hope it's not a Triotech or something with video screens. Those just don't feel as immersive as something like the Haunted Mamsion or Pirates of the Caribbean.

I do think that something old will be back this year. The past few years, old attractions are returning, but in different ways. In 2014, The Bat came back...as a repaint of Flight Deck. In 2015, the Flying Eagles came back...as Woodstock Gliders. In 2016, the vine tunnel is back...but as the entrance to White Water Canyon.

• Like 5

Looks like another big announcement tomorrow. Last year in Soak City for Tropical Plunge , Festhaus announcement for maybe they will refurbish Festhaus like Harmony Hall in Carowinds. That would be nice and if history is correct 2017 season pass should be available to renew or purchase. Canada Wonderland is already showing 2017 season pass for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks like another big announcement tomorrow. Last year in Soak City for Tropical Plunge , inside Festhaus announcement for 2017 , maybe they will refurbish Festhaus like Harmony Hall in Carowinds. That would be nice and hoping 2017 season pass should be available to renew or purchase tomorrow after their major announcement. Canada Wonderland is already showing 2017 season pass for sale.

Looks like another big announcement tomorrow. Last year in Soak City for Tropical Plunge , Festhaus announcement for maybe they will refurbish Festhaus like Harmony Hall in Carowinds. That would be nice and if history is correct 2017 season pass should be available to renew or purchase. Canada Wonderland is already showing 2017 season pass for sale.

Well now wait. Last time they used Festhaus as an Announcement location, we got Snoopy Space Buggies, and Woodstock Gliders.

KI Also announced the new Parking Plaza in Soak City as well.

• Like 3

They're announcing the 2nd attraction tomorrow 8/18/2016 in the festhaus

lol @ this. A little late, but thanks anyways.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If one person didn't know and finds out by my post, my job is done. *fingerscrossed*

• Like 5

Well now wait. Last time they used Festhaus as an Announcement location, we got Snoopy Space Buggies, and Woodstock Gliders.

KI Also announced the new Parking Plaza in Soak City as well.

I am hoping they finally show Pig-Pen some love,

Edit : sorry I just notice my text wasn't on here. Speaking of characters not getting love... I haven't seen Woodstock walking around this year.

Sent from Me using Tapatalk

Honestly, some of the comments on Kings Island's Facebook post about the announcement are hilarious. Removing Vortex, lowering the price of fries, claims that an employee told them it's Winterfest, ect.... There's also a really sarcastic guy, making it even better.

Personally, I think it might be a dark ride going in Big Tan Box.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

• Like 4