what's up with food at parks man? seriously?¡

People vote with their pockets.

The healthy offerings typically have terrible shelf life, and therefore cost more to keep on hand. This in turn increases prices and makes the "fast food" options a better "deal" for the customer. Entertainment venues have tried healthy food before. Those experiments never last long.

There's a reason movie theaters survive on popcorn and soda.

• Like 3

For the record, I interpreted that abbreviation as "good".

When I went to KI last week, the food was pretty good. Granted, we really only had one meal, at RHOFG. It was really good. If it was available outside the park I'd go to it.

I have yet to try Hank's Burrito Shack... or Chicken Shack. Pizza was always decent.

You think only 1% of the people going to Cedar Fair parks are dissatisfied with the food quality and service they are getting for the price they are paying?

I'm sorry, but that just seems way off the mark to me.

No, I think the message was that 1% of the park visitors care that much about eating healthy while they're at the park.

I'm guessing it's not a 99/1 split. But considering a family of 4 who don't have a passes are looking at roughly $300 just to park their car and get into the park, I imagine most people in the general public look at a trip to the park as a mini vacation and decide to just go with the flow while they're in the park. 

• Like 1