Universal Trip 2016

jdawg1998

Hey guys! While waiting for the 45 minute line on Forbidden Journey, I thought I'd start writing a quick trip report for my amazing visit to Universal Orlando Resort.

I got to Islands of Adventure yesterday, all alone, and rode my favorite ride of all time, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. It's crazy that though it opened when the park opened, it is still a perfect attraction. Since yesterday, I rode it three more times and definitely will ride it again - these Express passes sure come in handy!

I then rode my second favorite, Forbidden Journey. It's been made tamer since I last rode three years ago, but it's still an impeccable experience. Universal has still put me in awe over the details in their theming with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. No other park comes close to touching it. I decided to then ride the Hogwarts Express over to London. Even a simple train ride here is complete perfection. But Diagon Alley - wow, wow, wow. And Escape from Gringotts - wow, wow, wow. You can't find rides like this anywhere else. Not with this level of intricate theming.

Other rides I've been on are Jurassic Park River Adventure - a classic, though the animatronics could use some updating. Doctor Doom's Fearfall is even pretty fun. But what really made the day was when me, CoasterGeek101 (Alex, if you know him) and MrBestDayEver (Will, if you know him) discovered while eating at Three Broomsticks that The Incredible Hulk was in technical rehearsals for the first time since it closed down to be rebuilt. And all I can say is, it was incredible. Best roller coaster experience I've had. We ended up riding it two more times on the trip, at least so far.

And then Kong: Kong has gotten criticism it doesn't deserve. Sure it may have screens, but they are utilized so well. And the queue is the best queue of any theme park attraction in the world. It's scary, creepy, and gives me goosebumps, to be honest. The ride does not live up to the queue, but it's still in my top 5 at Universal. I'll probably give a better description later as I'm approaching the start of Forbidden Journey.

Talk to you all later.

#UOBestDay

• Like 7

Hey guys! While waiting for the 45 minute line on Forbidden Journey, I thought I'd start writing a quick trip report for my amazing visit to Universal Orlando Resort.

I got to Islands of Adventure yesterday, all alone, and rode my favorite ride of all time, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. It's crazy that though it opened when the park opened, it is still a perfect attraction. Since yesterday, I rode it three more times and definitely will ride it again - these Express passes sure come in handy!

I then rode my second favorite, Forbidden Journey. It's been made tamer since I last rode three years ago, but it's still an impeccable experience. Universal has still put me in awe over the details in their theming with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. No other park comes close to touching it. I decided to then ride the Hogwarts Express over to London. Even a simple train ride here is complete perfection. But Diagon Alley - wow, wow, wow. And Escape from Gringotts - wow, wow, wow. You can't find rides like this anywhere else. Not with this level of intricate theming.

Other rides I've been on are Jurassic Park River Adventure - a classic, though the animatronics could use some updating. Doctor Doom's Fearfall is even pretty fun. But what really made the day was when me, CoasterGeek101 (Alex, if you know him) and MrBestDayEver (Will, if you know him) discovered while eating at Three Broomsticks that The Incredible Hulk was in technical rehearsals for the first time since it closed down to be rebuilt. And all I can say is, it was incredible. Best roller coaster experience I've had. We ended up riding it two more times on the trip, at least so far.

And then Kong: Kong has gotten criticism it doesn't deserve. Sure it may have screens, but they are utilized so well. And the queue is the best queue of any theme park attraction in the world. It's scary, creepy, and gives me goosebumps, to be honest. The ride does not live up to the queue, but it's still in my top 5 at Universal. I'll probably give a better description later as I'm approaching the start of Forbidden Journey.

Talk to you all later.

#UOBestDay

Is Incredible Hulk still using the tire launch? But great report!

Talk to you all later.

#UOBestDay

Is Incredible Hulk still using the tire launch? But great report!
yes.