Stakes showing up inside of Racer

Oldschool75

Yeah,I read Sparky's response wrong. I was just confused for a second. LOL, We have already messaged about it.  We need to bring the forums back to the way they used to be. Trying to not violate TOS, I will skirt the line : | "Let's make KIC great again!"    <---That does not represent my political view or in any way show my support for any politician. 

I believe we need a vetting process of some sort. 

• Like 8

Could The Racer be foxed up .. restored painted and one fixed to eun backwards

The law in Ohio is that parks are required to follow the guidelines of the ride manufacturer.  My understanding is that without approval from PTC the park is not allowed to turn the trains around.  The other option is to get new trains that the park can get approval to run backwards.

• Like 5

The law in Ohio is that parks are required to follow the guidelines of the ride manufacturer. My understanding is that without approval from PTC the park is not allowed to turn the trains around. The other option is to get new trains that the park can get approval to run backwards.

Yeh, but he was on topic, and I'm stealing the phrase "foxed up."
  • Like 4

The law in Ohio is that parks are required to follow the guidelines of the ride manufacturer.  My understanding is that without approval from PTC the park is not allowed to turn the trains around.  The other option is to get new trains that the park can get approval to run backwards.

According to the park, this is not true. Don has stated that the park chose to turn the backward side back to forward for "nostalgia". He even removed my comment on the park's Facebook page once when I told someone what you claim here (and what I, at the time, believed).

• Like 3

According to the park, this is not true. Don has stated that the park chose to turn the backward side back to forward for "nostalgia". He even removed my comment on the park's Facebook page once when I told someone what you claim here (and what I, at the time, believed).

Sometimes things are said for marketing purposes; other times for legal purposes.  Just like keeping hands down for KI photo shoots are for "aesthetics" ;)

I am sure legal would not want out there that the reason they switched it was because they were violating ORC...

• Like 4

Sometimes things are said for marketing purposes; other times for legal purposes.  Just like keeping hands down for KI photo shoots are for "aesthetics" ;)

I am sure legal would not want out there that the reason they switched it was because they were violating ORC...

This makes me wonder: why do they allow people to have their hands up? Since the rides state to keep every part of your body in the car at all times, couldn't they be held liable for that if someone gets injured on a ride?

I'm guessing the reason they don't enforce it is much like the reason for not enforcing jaywalking: way too many people do it. Yet speeders still get pulled over even when they're going with the flow of traffic.

• Like 1

Sometimes things are said for marketing purposes; other times for legal purposes. Just like keeping hands down for KI photo shoots are for "aesthetics" ;)

This makes me wonder: why do they allow people to have their hands up? Since the rides state to keep every part of your body in the car at all times, couldn't they be held liable for that if someone gets injured on a ride?

I'm guessing the reason they don't enforce it is much like the reason for not enforcing jaywalking: way too many people do it. Yet speeders still get pulled over even when they're going with the flow of traffic.

Yet in some instances of a person crossing the street outside of a cross walk can be held liable if they are hit by a car.... Not a lawyer just know from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...