A few questions regarding Haunt, Origins, and winterfest.

BooCrew

So I just have a few questions but

When does the website go up for Haunt?

How much was a skeleton Key?

Is Origins coming back next year?

and none of the rides will be open for winterfest will they?

And does anyone have any predictions about Haunt this year? Heard from afew friends that Corn Stalkers and Tombstone were leaving this year and being replaced.

And a weird question I know but I'm thinking about drawing a group portrait for the actors this year at Haunt. I did it last year for afew actors. Anyone know how I might be able to give the picture to them if I end up doing the drawing?

Yeah sorry for the late post  :)

Typically sometime around Labor Day, give or take a week or so.

I don't remember. In past years, it has been included with Fright Lane and not available separately.

We don't know yet, although most shows at Kings Island run for two years.

The Grand Carousel and "other select rides" will be open. AFAIK, we don't yet know what rides those will be.

And does anyone have any predictions about Haunt this year? Heard from afew friends that Corn Stalkers and Tombstone were leaving this year and being replaced.

Given that Tombstone used the exit path for White Water Canyon, that the WWC entrance and exit were rerouted this year, and that WWC has been closed for the season already to accommodate Mystic Timbers construction, it's nearly certain that Tombstone will either not be coming back or at least will be moved somewhere else. My bet is that it will be removed, as it was not a very good maze to begin with, and its main attraction of riding the train to the starting point was eliminated last year IIRC.

And a weird question I know but I'm thinking about drawing a group portrait for the actors this year at Haunt. I did it last year for afew actors. Anyone know how I might be able to give the picture to them if I end up doing the drawing?

That's a very good question. My best guess would be to stop in either Guest Services next to the front gate or the Human Resources office near the handicap parking area and ask if they can help route them to the correct person(s).

Some of us are extreme night owls. Others, extreme morning persons. To each their own! :)

• Like 5

Typically sometime around Labor Day, give or take a week or so.

I don't remember. In past years, it has been included with Fright Lane and not available separately.

We don't know yet, although most shows at Kings Island run for two years.

The Grand Carousel and "other select rides" will be open. AFAIK, we don't yet know what rides those will be.

Given that Tombstone used the exit path for White Water Canyon, that the WWC entrance and exit were rerouted this year, and that WWC has been closed for the season already to accommodate Mystic Timbers construction, it's nearly certain that Tombstone will either not be coming back or at least will be moved somewhere else. My bet is that it will be removed, as it was not a very good maze to begin with, and it's main attraction of riding the train to the starting point was eliminated last year IIRC.

That's a very good question. My best guess would be to stop in either Guest Services next to the front gate or the Human Resources office near the handicap parking area and ask if they can help route them to the correct person(s).

Some of us are extreme night owls. Others, extreme morning persons. To each their own! :)

Thank you  for answering my questions!

• Like 1