SIX 2017

I believe SFMM and SFoG have had plans leaked that they're getting Justice League rides (I forget what my source was).  Same goes for what I heard of SFGAm possibly getting a S&S Freespin.  

I'm crossing my fingers hard that RMC doesn't touch Boss.  

• Like 2

If SFSTL is lucky they might get a few gallons of Weed-B-Gone in next years budget.

Even better-ditch the VR on Ninja-less than the cost of weed killer! Seriously, though, Snyder needs to send some nickels out that way.  The park could use them.

1. John Duffy is not the announcement type.

2. I realize this is Six Flags and I shouldn't expect too much originality, but is it ever going to end? Even if they want each park to have a freespin or a Sally dark ride, why can't they change up the themes a bit? What's the purpose of the same exact thing in every park? At least the new Starflyer and pendulums have different names.

3. I've thought this for years, but I wish Six Flags would let each park announce their own attractions like Cedar Fair does. They can still have them all on the Thursday before Labor Day, just separate. It'd allow for much more personality, originality, and excitement. These dull, under five minute announcement videos for thirteen unique parks just don't cut it.

Sorry for the rant. I just want to see more from SIX, which is kind of strange I guess considering I've never even been to one of their parks.

• Like 8

1. John Duffy is not the announcement type.

2. I realize this is Six Flags and I shouldn't expect too much originality, but is it ever going to end? Even if they want each park to have a freespin or a Sally dark ride, why can't they change up the themes a bit? What's the purpose of the same exact thing in every park? At least the new Starflyer and pendulums have different names.

3. I've thought this for years, but I wish Six Flags would let each park announce their own attractions like Cedar Fair does. They can still have them all on the Thursday before Labor Day, just separate. It'd allow for much more personality, originality, and excitement. These dull, under five minute announcement videos for thirteen unique parks just don't cut it.

Sorry for the rant. I just want to see more from SIX, which is kind of strange I guess considering I've never even been to one of their parks.

1. John is the CEO of the company such as Greg Scheid is the GM of Kings Island. Greg is NOT a public speaker AT ALL, but with announcements like these one needs to expect them to make a speech.

2. You do realize CF does the SAME thing!

• Like 2