We are looking for a new moderator.

All who have thrown their respective hats in the ring would be great choices.  In fact, to that end, I think adding a couple would be a wise choice. 

No one nominated would do anything with that power to shine a bad light on this site, quite the contrary, would help to head off problems.

• Like 6

It's still around. Just virtually no activity besides these 2 posters (I Am A Rider and SSR1996) that will still regularly post. Mainly to each other. But hey it's still something!

Don't forget YoungStud!

Goes by Genesis on there if I'm not mistaken. Don't know if he's posted recently.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

It's still around. Just virtually no activity besides these 2 posters (I Am A Rider and SSR1996) that will still regularly post. Mainly to each other. But hey it's still something!

Don't forget YoungStud!

Goes by Genesis on there if I'm not mistaken. Don't know if he's posted recently.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It would be nice to have Youngstud return to KIC. Does anyone know why he was banned to begin with?

I would like to nominate "malem" to

I'm interested myself but I know that there is people who deserve it more than me! I'm pretty much on the site daily, I have stopped typing some post because I felt they got rude. And if you use a lot of vulgar language/trolling you will get banned (there are exceptions) And if you post something that is VERY rude or violate the TOS, I will give a heads up in the form of a PM

• Like 5

I'm interested myself but I know that there is people who deserve it more than me! I'm pretty much on the site daily, I have stopped typing some post because I felt they got rude. And if you use a lot of vulgar language/trolling you will get banned (there are exceptions) And if you post something that is VERY rude or violate the TOS, I will give a heads up in the form of a PM

Just promise us you won't moderate on bumpy roads! ;)

I'd nominate myself, but there's already so many qualified members who have thrown their hats in the ring. Best of luck to everyone! :)

• Like 7

I nominate Topgun1993. He is a righteous dude

But you have that whole double agent risk with KIE.

Yeah, but imagine the press!!! Channel 9 news, WLWT, Enquirer, an article of Queen City Disco!

Headline, "This Former KIE moderator was forced to leave one site for another, first you will be shocked, then you'll be inspired!"

• Like 5

Off topic but I would like a link for TOS to review it myself. I think its unfair to badger members on TOS when most people probably cant even access the TOS link on this website. ( at least in my case, the link opens up as "page not found". )

• Like 2

Just promise us you won't moderate on bumpy roads! ;)

I'd nominate myself, but there's already so many qualified members who have thrown their hats in the ring. Best of luck to everyone! :)

fdb530a9f1184877daa53d9cdd44d497.jpg

:)

• Like 5

I think its unfair to badger members on TOS when most people probably cant even access the TOS link on this website.

In a perfect world there would be no need for any TOS rules on a forum If everyone would just "Treat everyone like they would like to be treated". (Yeah I know, John Lennon and I can imagine.)

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would stay mum, but I guess I'll cast my vote.

Even though there are some pretty cool posters here, some more interesting than most, I would say I have one individual in mind. I would nominate Malem to the moderation board, but of course, I have to explain why to make sense of it. Out of most members here, he is one of the few to find more middle grounds and coordinate with said ground. Of which would be needed to moderate, to find a mode and reason for everything to go fine. Not to mention that he has been the major coordinator of the meet ups and most rendezvous on or through this site. Also not to mention that he has active participation in the site and especially when it comes to the off season when it feels very slow sometimes. Therefore I would believe that by these categories that he would be a prime candidate for said position.

• Like 9

I nominate The Interpreter, I just think this would be a perfect job for him.

That would be a great fit, someone who can actually explain to me what TOS rule I broke rather than having a post removed and having no idea why.
  • Like 3

The Interpreter has his hands full at the moment, and is very likely to have them even fuller for the next four years.

Thank you for your confidence, though.

Refering to yourself through third person made me laugh so much. :D

I would nominate you if you had the time. :)

Yeah, was wondering what happened to this thread, any news on that?

• Like 3

• Dane locked this topic