BoddaH1994

We are looking for a new moderator.

I could've sworn this thread came up before. But I searched and found nothing.  

So, my avatar actually decided my screen name.

I found this wonderful site looking for KI info. Decided to join, had no clue as what to call myself.  The Mrs.  reminded me of a pic taken by a friend in line for BLSC, and, the rest explains itself. 

Just an example of why I cast my vote to malem. 

• Like 6

With less than a week left in the season, just wondering if there's any update.

I haven't heard back from Dane or Ryan, so I'm not sure if they would like me to play an official role here. This obviously isn't my site, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but (as I said in my previous post) I'm more than willing to lend a hand. Again, thanks for all the kind words from those who have brought up my name.

A fair & responsive staff plays a big role in individuals feeling respected as community members, so I am eager for vacanc(ies) to be filled. KIC members have spent countless hours contributing insightful discussion over the years; I hope we do all we can to ensure that the tradition continues.

• Like 8

I jumped the gun and...

Congratulations Malem!

• Like 14

Congratulations Malem!

He is the perfect person for this role and I have no doubt that he will be successful.

• Like 9

Congratulations, malem! I don't recall whether I actually posted a formal nomination/endorsement of you in this thread, but I do believe you are the best choice here (and if I didn't post one, consider it a clerical error :P).

• Like 5

Congrats Malem!!! Couldnt have gone to a better person! :D

Youll be a great moderator. :)

Thanks all for the support! Looking forward to helping out here more officially.

• Like 7

As everyone else said, congratulations malem; you'll do great! :D

• Like 2

Yep this is a Cedar Fair fan site. We can't even keep the new moderator inner wraps until an announcement in the offseason.

All joking aside congrats malem much deserved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This moderator election is RIGGED!! With all jokes aside, congratulations Malem!

Congratulations IndyGuy4KI on becoming a new member of the KIC Moderating team! :)

• Like 1

Definitely excited to have Brad on board as well. Looking forward to great things happening here in the weeks & months to come.

• Like 3

I agree.  Great to have Brad on board as well!  Its hard to believe that I have been a mod on here for eleven years now!  

• Like 2

Huh I had no idea this was how someone became a mod! That's cool!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1