For The First Time Visitors to Halloween Haunt

Beerman_IPA

We put together a little video with some reviews of the mazes we hit and a walk through of the park to give folks who have never gone a feel for what its like. 

Give it a view if you are curious what Halloween Haunt is like and if its for you.  Forgive me as i am not the most cinematic individual.   I really did this more for my son as his classmates are scared to attend and live vicariously through him i think haha.  We will post more every weekend until its over.

Cheers!

• Like 5

Thanks so much! I'm going to Kings Island Haunt for the first time on the 21st. So, I'm glad I know what it'll be like now!

Thanks! You'll have a blast! I will get another video up of this coming weekend and i will try to include some shots of the Fear Feast. Wise choice on the 21st as Fridays are so much better in my opinion. Thanks again for watching and your feedback!!

i watched all you're videos on youtube and im happy i did! there was some decor that you filmed that i didnt even notice. Going back tomorrow and im excited!! Thanks for the video!

Thanks for watching!! We are stoked for tomorrow as well :) I plan on staying later and trying to explore a bit more and include the Fright Feast as well. Thanks again!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...