If You Could Relocate ANY Defunct KI Ride....

AnsoniA

Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal to Kentucky Kingdom.

Agree, move this as it's one type of ride the park could really use since they don't have a log flume right now. Would help to round it out.

But top pick would be Phantom Theatre to either KK or HW. Miss this ride the most and was one of my favorites. Love to be able to ride it again and they are the closest. Would really help KK, but probably have a better future at HW and would fit in their Halloween area well.

• Like 3

Rugrat's Runaway Reptar to Nickelodeon Universe, Mall Of America.

That's not defunct right? Just name change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, my bad...

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster to Six Flags St. Louis,

The Enchanted Voyage to Holiday World,

and...

King Cobra to Kennywood.

• Like 2

In my pipiest of pipe dreams, I'd put Tomb Raider: The Ride in the Golden Kingdom area at SFGAdv if SFGAdv was owned by Universal or Disney. I'd also decorate the whole building exterior to look like a crumbling temple like Ta Prohm in Cambodia.

If I HAVE to play by the non-pipey rules, then I'd put the TR:TR of 2002 into The Lost Continent in Islands of Adventure, despite its southeastern Asia-y theme not really matching the Middle Eastern-y theme of TLC. I'm also tempted to say that I'd put it in Animal Kingdom, but I've never been there or gotten a good feel for what its theme is.

• Like 2

Rugrat's Runaway Reptar to Nickelodeon Universe, Mall Of America.

That's not defunct right? Just name change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're doing name changes, give me old Boomerang Bay in a field somewhere close to me and let me waste my Summer days away. In all honesty though, I would love to have the original, actually lazy river, Crocodile Run, in my backyard. Also, Phantom Theater would be great in a park like Dollywood or Holiday World, as they keep up with the theming and cherish their attractions.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 3:52 PM, freaks76 said:

Screamin Demon to Camden Park.

Hmmm.

My first upside down coaster as a kid. Went to Camden park a couple years after it left KI. Marathoned it with my cousins all day. Didn't learn until many years later that it was the same ride, just moved. I wish I'd have known at the time.

• Like 1