The Question of Rivertown

SonofBaconator

You mean A flat? :P

The park could use more flats in general imo

X base, Coney's far too long vacant ex-flight commander area, The largest amusement park smoking area in the mid-west :p.. the area encompassing BLSC. Absolutely no attractions there sans carousel. 

But I would be happy even if one year they simply made sure that the rides had adequate coverage for the queues. BLSC, Firehawk, Racer (Why did they remove some pergola?),  Diamondback's last 20 min & extended queue block.. Maybe even consider on some of the flats?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, calakapepe said:

X base, Coney's far too long vacant ex-flight commander area, The largest amusement park smoking area in the mid-west :p.. the area encompassing BLSC. Absolutely no attractions there sans carousel. 

The park about the largest smoking area in the midwest is hilariously true and sad at the same time.  What a waste of a cool space.  Make that a KI historical walk through exhibit!

• 3 weeks later...
On October 9, 2016 at 0:02 PM, CoasterOhio said:

Let's not forget this path below that is also apart of Rivertown. they can place a few things right there. Also, if they removed the old Crypt building, and added a path right there that could loop back to The Beast, you have another location for rides.

1975646c26d87587db2e00dddafd329a.png
photo via Google Maps

A flat would work out great right between DB's transfer track and the showplace. I'm no surveyor but I think that would be a great location. But then again I play RCT3 and cram rides in wherever I see fit.

9x9, $0.00, have the maintenance guy come by every 10 minutes. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...