Ridership by the numbers

SonofBaconator

I've been looking into this and I've wanted to know if there was anyway to find the exact number of rides given by each attraction in a given day, week, month, season, etc. It would be interesting to see which rides are ridden more than others, how many rides are an attraction is expected to give in a day, how downtime or certain days affect its ridership, etc. In my opinion, I think Banshee has the most ridership in a day where Congo Falls is probably on the low side. 

• Like 1

I started a thread on season ridership numbers awhile back, recounting data released publicly by the park. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/30475-kings-island-2014-rider-counts/

Banshee was the most-ridden ride in 2014 and 2015. It will be interesting to see how close Diamondback gets this year, as they really seem to be pushing through the lines.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
16 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Resurrecting this thread as I'm looking for up to date numbers as well and I'm hoping someone knows where I can find them. Specifically I was hoping to find ridership numbers for Invertigo if anyone knows where I might be able to find that I'd really appreciate it.

We have numbers for rides on our rides page. They are hard to come by these days, for they are not released like they used to be.  Some are through last year, others in 2009. Invertigo is one of the later.

https://kicentral.com/rides/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1