Brendan Carey records 3000th ride on Banshee!

Oldschool75

I can only ride Banshee like two times in a row before getting light headed. Hopefully Brendan have himself time to recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My limit is 8 times in a row. That is riding 2 times without getting off, then go around and get right back on, then 2 rides, back around , then 2 more times before the old stomach start to twinge. lol yes this was at a closed event.

I would like to see the math on this one. Don't have a full calendar to see how many operating days there are but in my head that seems to be over 6 rides per day every day the thing has been operating.

Boggles the mind. Imagine his has to be as well. :)

Q. How many protein spills?

He works at Kings Auto Mall and lives 4 miles from the park. He is there pretty much every day. His numbers are legit.

https://instagram.com/p/BL9eB6Nh-6L/

• Like 3

I was expecting it to be this guy I saw early on during Banshee's first season.  I would guess in his 40s and had purple hair and those pants with the hooks on.  He had the Fast Lane Plus and was riding nothing but Banshee.  He had been on it something insane like 20+ or 30+ times that day.  I asked him why only ride Banshee and he replied "It's the best ride in the park. Why ride anything else?"  I saw him a few other times that season.