I have a radical idea

SonofBaconator

This is an idea I've had for a while and its so strange that I've debated on whether or not I'd even be posting it. Here goes...

Enclose BLSC into a natural looking hill or something like a mountain and re-theme it. Then later on down the road, keep on adding attractions to the existing structure.

mountain%20phase%201_zps3v0ebdam.png

The main reason why I'm saying this at all is because I was looking at Wonder Mountain on Google Maps and realized that it houses three coasters (Yes I'm aware Vortex only interacts with Wonder Mountain but still.) I honestly thought it would be a cool idea for Kings Island to mimic this technique and possibly improve it. I'm not saying erect a giant mountain behind the Eiffel Tower blocking the views of the coasters behind it, but maybe make it tall enough to enclose BLSC and some other rides in the future. 

Will it happen? Probably not. I'm not saying it's the greatest idea in the world and I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me but I think its a cool concept that could give KI a different edge against other parks. 

• Like 6