Banshee's Closing Weekend Trip Report

MysticsTimber

A bittersweet weekend to say nonetheless, but still, I had an awesome weekend at Kings Island.

It started on Saturday, October 29th when I arrived at the park around 3:00. I started my day by taking a peek at the construction of Mystic Timbers. Then, I ended up winning 2 front of the line passes for Diamondback and Backlot Stunt Coster. I rode those two, plus took a ride on Racer. Then, I traveled my way to Action Zone, where I won 2 more front of the line passes for Invertigo and Monster. I rode Invertigo really quick and headed to I-Street in front of the Eiffel Tower to get in line for the meet & greet with WWE Superstar, Nikki Bella. This was around 4:30. The finally, around 6:30, Nikki made her way to the I-Street Bandstand and signed for the fans, and myself. Also got a hug. :) Let's just say... I left with a smile on my face. :) After meeting Nikki, it was time to go back to riding coasters, and I immediately made my way back to Diamondback. Rode Racer a couple more times cause why not? Lines aren't always long. I finished my day with a night ride on Banshee. So I guess you could say that this was my most favorite visit to Kings Island because I met my first ever WWE Superstar. I had butterflies in my stomach all day. It definitely was a #KIBestDay.

Now onto Sunday, October 30th. Of course I was going to use my free Fast Lane Plus on this day, even though I knew lines would get insanely long. But I was able to get multiple rides on Diamondback, Banshee, Beast, all my favorites. What also made this visit memorable is that I was on the very last train on The Beast for the 2016 season. It was a bittersweet moment being on the final train, but hey, it was a cool experience! Also made a new friend in line for The Beast before I rode the final train, and he also happens to be a close friend of the person behind the popular YouTube channel, and one of my favorites, Coaster Studios, so I thought that was pretty cool! So to wrap this closing weekend up, it was pretty much the best weekend of my life. Making a new friend, getting final rides, riding the final train of the year on The Beast, to meeting Nikki Bella. It was just pure awesome! Thanks for reading!

501ca376c09d2718b2b0f96dd282a25e.jpg

Sign for the meet & greet w/Nikki outside the front gate.

fbca06120de45c2a8b5accf0b536cf77.jpg

Invertigo lurking behind Chicken Shack.

5a7ac6496c168a7e7c725f1efaac8cfd.jpg

Diamondback at night

de6b77c879739a9296f6748e0f035bcb.jpg

WWE Superstar, Nikki Bella herself.

53640b59dcd64f7ca00b5e58e333c3a8.jpg

Last pic of The Beast after riding the final train of 2016.

8226f88ecc9c5a5c0ceafba59b0025fd.jpg

One more picture of the park before I leave... Until April 2017. (Disregard my finger )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4