How many times did you visit Kings Island in 2016?

BoddaH1994

6 or 7. One was SC only due to weather. Although CP is 45 minutes farther away we ended up there a few more times than KI mostly due to the weather forecast on the days we could go. We also got a late start because I didn't buy the passes until around June 6th, so hopefully we can get there in April and May next year as well.

How many visits did you make to Kings Island in 2016?

Cant answer your own question? :)
  • Like 1

I had a total of 40 visits to Kings Island this year. It helps that I live fairly close. Also had several visits to Soak City this year with the addition of Tropical Plunge.

If anyone needs to find out there number of visits or the just lost track look at the admissions screen when they scan your pass. After the click the button after your face pops up a number pops up. I believe strongly that it's the number of times visited.

• Like 1

Two. My personal record is 3, which I hit back in 2014. This is due to me being an hour and half away from the park, and the fact we can't keep dropping $20 for gas every day even if we have gold passes- which we sometimes don't and thus need tickets.

Still, I have had plenty of fun on my not-so-many visits, and I haven't been too overexposed to the park so it still feels special whenever we first see the park driving up.

• Like 2

How many visits did you make to Kings Island in 2016?

Cant answer your own question? :)

He probably voted in the topic poll. (Note that those using Tapatalk don't see polls that are attached to topics.)

In 2016, my platinum pass was used 14 times at Kings Island, 5 times at Cedar Point, and once at Dorney Park.

• Like 1

I usually don't keep track, but considering that I usually went to the waterpark every weekend and that sometimes I revisited Kings Island in the same day, I am sure I am higher than where I placed myself (61-70). However I have been to Kings Island so much that I virtually get the days mixed together, especially when and after working there.

^^^ it definitely is the number of visits. I kept track of my visits in a spreadsheet this year, and the number that popped up after my pic was always accurate. However, I only have a gold pass so I don't know if it is the total number for visits to KI or across all the parks, if one has a platinum pass.

It's separate for each of the parks. The KI app will only show visits to KI- the same applies for the other parks in the chain.

For example, in August when I was at Cedar Point with the NoChickens and chugh43 on the final day, It showed 5 visits which is correct. 2 visits in May, 3 in August.

I was already at close to 20 Kings Island visits at that time.

• Like 1

Sadly, I didn't make it to KI this year. We went to Holiday World on opening day for Thunderbird, Kentucky Kingdom for the first time since reopening, and Dollywood for the first time ever. KI just wasn't a priority in comparison. We'll definitely be there for Mystic Timbers next year, though!

• Like 1

Well what if the employees don`t consider their "work" days as work days?  What if they have so much fun at work that they don`t consider it work?  I have fun working at Coney, and look forward to going in every time I go in (especially when I get to ride a ride or two...)

I didn`t make it to KI as much this year as I typically do.  Pretty busy with working a full time job as well as weekends at Coney.  When I wasn`t at either job, I was spending time with my expecting wife.  She is due on December 22nd.  We did not renew our Platinum Passes for next year, since we will likely not be traveling far on any trips with a young child.  We did get Gold Passes so that we can still go to Kings Island (and can take our child to WinterFest next December).

• Like 4