How many times did you visit Kings Island in 2016?

BoddaH1994

Well what if the employees don`t consider their "work" days as work days?  What if they have so much fun at work that they don`t consider it work?  I have fun working at Coney, and look forward to going in every time I go in (especially when I get to ride a ride or two...)

I didn`t make it to KI as much this year as I typically do.  Pretty busy with working a full time job as well as weekends at Coney.  When I wasn`t at either job, I was spending time with my expecting wife.  She is due on December 22nd.  We did not renew our Platinum Passes for next year, since we will likely not be traveling far on any trips with a young child.  We did get Gold Passes so that we can still go to Kings Island (and can take our child to WinterFest next December).

Most days, working didn't feel like work. Getting paid to do it was nice too.

Well what if the employees don`t consider their "work" days as work days?  What if they have so much fun at work that they don`t consider it work?  I have fun working at Coney, and look forward to going in every time I go in (especially when I get to ride a ride or two...)

I didn`t make it to KI as much this year as I typically do.  Pretty busy with working a full time job as well as weekends at Coney.  When I wasn`t at either job, I was spending time with my expecting wife.  She is due on December 22nd.  We did not renew our Platinum Passes for next year, since we will likely not be traveling far on any trips with a young child.  We did get Gold Passes so that we can still go to Kings Island (and can take our child to WinterFest next December).

Most days, working didn't feel like work. Getting paid to do it was nice too.

Not to mention that I'm sure many employees will grab a ride or two (or more) or a bite to eat before or after many of their shifts, so that at least ought to still count as a visit. :)

• 4 weeks later...