Coasterstock 2017

JubJester

I'm so happy that Coaster stock is coming next week. I just got my results back from my college and passed both classes. I have 3 more classes to go before graduation! Time to celebrate! B)

Congrats!!! Your almost done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Thanks man! I've seen that your in school too. Where do you go? Sorry Admins for getting off topic here. I'm just excited about finally passing a class that I have struggled with throughout my college career.

Messaged you to prevent further off topic-ness lol

• Like 1

Just noticed that Friday is also a Food Truck Friday! Have you guys tried any of the 5 setup for this Friday? Just wondering what the thoughts were on them.
Line Up is:
Roveys
Remi Js BBQ
Carbonaras Grill
Continis Pizza and Italian Ice
Banasun Fruit Bar

Link for available menus - https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/food-truck-fridays

• Like 2

4 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

I have led a deprived life.  What exactly is a deep fried Oreo?   Is it breaded or just an Oreo tossed in a fryer?

You must not go to many fairs because deep fried junk food has become a standard item.  Deep fried Twinkies, Oreos, Snickers, even a stick of butter.  Typically they are made by freezing the item, putting it on a wood stick, covering it in batter, and frying it to a golden brown.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Kenban said:

You must not go to many fairs because deep fried junk food has become a standard item.  Deep fried Twinkies, Oreos, Snickers, even a stick of butter.  Typically they are made by freezing the item, putting it on a wood stick, covering it in batter, and frying it to a golden brown.

Just reading that, thinking about it made my mouth water... #foodie #fatty lol

• Like 2

Was watching Kings Island's Instagram live video feed today, and Don Helbig was taking questions. I asked, "Will Coasterstock likely be back in 2018?" He saw the question and said with the growing interest and it becoming more popular, it will be back. This doesn't mean it is 100 percent going to happen but this is nice to hear from him.

He also added on by saying if you are going to Coasterstock to let them know and share ideas/feedback to what they could add or make different next year. So if you do have a comment, make sure to share with them!

• Like 3

Very excited - Just a few days away!! Due to work schedule we will be arriving at the park on Friday Evening. Any suggestions or tips on getting our season pass badges AND get our coaster Stock passes? I am sure that check in will be busy at that time!

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Siduas said:

Very excited - Just a few days away!! Due to work schedule we will be arriving at the park on Friday Evening. Any suggestions or tips on getting our season pass badges AND get our coaster Stock passes? I am sure that check in will be busy at that time!

Thanks!

Check in after 12noon on Friday will be at Guest Services. Just make sure you have your Coasterstock ticket voucher and Coaster Club ID card when checking in.

• Like 1

As far as getting your season passes, once you go through security, go to the far left building (under Invertigo pretty much). If you've already purchased and have paperwork, just go in the door to the far left of the building and they'll process everything for you. 

• Like 1

Look at the hour to hour, not just the general statement of "chance of thunderstorms." 

The risk for storms/rain is fairly low....and partially when we won't even be in the park. 

Have faith....even if we do get some rain and storms, crowds will be lower due to that.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, VortexBFForever said:

I may not be able to attend Coasterstock, but I am working from opening to 3:45 on the 19th (tomorrow a.k.a. the first day of Coasterstock) if any of you want to stop by WindSeeker and Vortex and say hi! :D

What are all the ride crew pairings these days?