KIC Off Season Poll Series 2016 Week IV: COASTERSTOCK 2017 Predictions

BB1

For the past few years COASTERSTOCK has become a "must do" for Kings Island enthusiasts. Hosting some great ERT sessions, some excellent tours, and food that could be hit or miss, it will be returning in 2017. However, 2017 at Kings Island will be special as we will now have a new wooden coaster added to the line up, Mystic Timbers. With the buzz surrounding COASTERSTOCK now with the announcement of the planning for 2017, what are some of your predictions for 2017? Anything that you would like to see fixed?

• Like 2

I really enjoyed last year's event! I really liked the fact that they added the third day. It spread out all of the activities and made the event more easy going IMO. The only thing I would want to see improved is the check in process. I took me over 45 minutes to check in last year. I wish they would just print off the full list of names and leave the list at every window (instead of separating the lines by last name) so check in would run a bit smoother. Last year the group I was in had a line that took forever while the n-z group barely had anyone in it and at times had no one in line at all. I'd like to see KI add one or two more people at the check in line to make it go just a little bit faster. The gifts of a drink bottle, tshirt, photo passes, game passes, etc were awesome. I would like to see that continue. Other than that the walk backs and speakers were great. I believe it is a must do event even if you can only make it for half of the event. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us at Coasterstock 2017!

• Like 1

Last year and this year, I have had so much fun at Coasterstock! The first year, I didn't know anyone very well yet, but this year getting to enjoy it with friends made it even better.

I have no idea what Coasterstock III will have in store, but I have no doubt it will be unforgettable. I want to get some "behind the scenes" touring of Mr. T but I won't be broken up if it is impossible.

The first year I was a little hesitant to do the event. After all, I had a season pass and went to the park every week. This year, twice a week. I still thoroughly enjoyed Coasterstock and would not dream of missing the next one. I seriously have been looking forward to the next one as soon as the previous one was over (maybe once I got a full night's sleep anyway :)). It is well worth the money (which is really minimal for everything you get).

• Like 3