Kings Island 2017 Discussion Thread

Magenta Lizard

And keep in mind that the hours on Easter are shortened.  The park is open 12-7 on Easter Sunday.

Yes! We do Easter Breakfast at like 9am so we were going to drive up after and enjoy the day. Our families don't do much for Easter and with me working weekends, I know I'll be off that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I'll be at either preview night, opening day, or both.

Don't have time to hunt it down at the moment: is preview night renewing passholders only again this year, or is it all passholders now? If the former, then I'll have to wait until opening day.

• Like 1

I'll be at either preview night, opening day, or both.
Don't have time to hunt it down at the moment: is preview night renewing passholders only again this year, or is it all passholders now? If the former, then I'll have to wait until opening day.

Look at that site, it's unclear also, it just says Gold and Platinum Pass holders so I assume that means all pass holders a10186a4209d79afa6ff24ee952febc2.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jdf21972 said:

Tom & Chee just announced they will be back for 2017 season.

Someone asked on that post if they would be accepting the dining pass and they said "Absolutely".  I messaged them to confirm that they would be included on the dining pass, if so that would be pretty cool.  

• Like 3

Guess what? According to the website, "Back to the 90's" starts Opening Day! Plus, they have all the show's schedules* online: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/live-entertainment

*At least, the ones that have been announced so far

Also, according to KI's Twitter, the 2017 map has been finalized! Looking forward to a great 2017 season in just 30 days! :D

• Like 3

On 3/15/2017 at 0:00 AM, KatieF said:

Do they do anything special for the holiday? Like is there an Easter egg hunt or is the bunny out for pictures?

IF they are I haven't seen any announcements about it, if they are planning things like that then I assume those will be mad closer to Easter. 

• Like 1