Forum software upgrade

^ Thanks. Another 4.2 upgrade thing broke threads with embedded polls. Theme change:

-			{$pollForm->customTemplate( array( \IPS\Theme::i()->getTemplate( 'global', 'core', 'global' ), 'pollForm' ), $url )|raw}
+			{$pollForm->customTemplate( array( \IPS\Theme::i()->getTemplate( 'global', 'core', 'global' ), 'pollForm' ), $url, $poll )|raw}

Ā 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not a complaint, but a question.Ā 

We've got the ability to change our background picture on the Dark Theme.....is it possible to change our opacity of the objects on the page (header/forums/who's on/etc.)?Ā 

We've got 4 great options for the pictures, but you really can't see what they are aside from a small sliver on the sides.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been experiencing 2 issues lately-

- There are times where the page is constantly in the middle of loading which makes it harder to click the mouse on things

- When posting, it copies the post I just submitted again in the dialogue box, I've narrowly avoided several accidental double-posts, it also forces me to the top of the page after I've made a post

• 4 months later...

Not necessarily a problem, but when I access KIC on devices that aren't my own, I am still getting this message

Ā 

Greetings,

We have done a forum software update that changed and also added a lotĀ of new and exciting features. During this update, we had to remove and rebuild the KICentral themes "Bright" and "Dark." Therefore your theme selection has been reset and you will need to reselect your theme again.

-Dane

Ā 

I have a site navigation question that I'm posting here as I didn't know where else to put it: When logged in on the forums, why is it not possible to get back to the home page (where the topics are listed on the side and the top provides links to information/other pages)? It would be nice if there were a way to seek out the information (and all the awesome pictures) from the homepage without having to sign out every time I want to do so (as clicking "Home" at the bottom or the KIC banner at the top of the forums page just leads me directly back to the Home page for the forums, not for the site). If there is a way to access this information while logged in to the Forums, please let me know.Ā :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

@malemĀ and @DaneĀ upgraded the theme and the forum software last night. So if things look a little different this morning that is why. I think it is has a little cleaner look. Hopefully everything is working as expected.

One thing IĀ am noticing is the background image is stretching with the browser, which distorts it significantly.