Forum software upgrade

20 hours ago, Oldiesmann said:

I see some of the boards in the "Kings Island Community" category got moved around. Was this intentional?

Nope, it is back to normal again.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:49 AM, Joshua said:

One thing I am noticing is the background image is stretching with the browser, which distorts it significantly.

Fixed

I had the same background and saw the same issue. The software allowed me to add the counter, but no tools to change the font to a different color.

I have went to the DB background to see the counter for now. @malem was going to try some of his magic to get it to stand out better on the Beast background. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I had the same background and saw the same issue. The software allowed me to add the counter, but no tools to change the font to a different color.

I have went to the DB background to see the counter for now. @malem was going to try some of his magic to get it to stand out better on The Beast background. 

okay thank you very much sir. 

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to jump to the first unread post in a given thread? I know that the old software had that feature, and I can't find it.

I know I'm able to do it if the thread in question was the most recent one posted in for the forum because I can click on the thread name on the right-hand side of the forum list, but I haven't found a way to do that in any arbitrary thread.

• 5 months later...