The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

54 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

You bet.   Start with tearing out Racer.  Then add Racing Giga Dive coasters.   One Mack and the other B&M.

Na, both B&M coasters, Dueling Dragons! Then have a Mack Megacoaster like Icon going in and out! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

I'd love to see a color not certainly seen at KI or CP....

Maybe a true purple track and black or white track. 

I'd also like to see a bright green or orange track. 

Black and white could look really good if the giga is in X-Base, but it might just be because I'd love to see this coaster have a flight-based theme.

I think it's fair to say that KI is no longer in need of red-hue coasters, considering Firehawk, Diamondback, and Banshee all are either red coasters or have elements of red-based colours (specifically Banshee with its berry/fuschia-ish colour).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

If green I would want it to be a bright green. Even if it was Barbie pink I would still ride it.

Would they have to buy the rights for Barbie if they for some reason did a Barbie pink?:D

1 hour ago, chugh43 said:

I'd love to see a color not certainly seen at KI or CP....

Maybe a true purple track and black or white track. 

I'd also like to see a bright green or orange track. 

I like the idea of purple or green track color. As long as it's not a main color already seen at Kings Island multiple times on coasters.

• Like 3

On 2/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, Maverick44 said:

Never say never. Just saying. B&M won't try anything new haha yawn! I'd rather it be Mack for sure if not Intamin. Just my own opinion.

I would like a military themed Giga in X-base someone said dark green with tan supports and I dig it.

Orange track with black supports or Dark purple track with black supports would be nice as well. I would even love a really bright neon green.

If it did go into X-base do the military theme with dark green track and tan supports, call it Commando. I have built a coaster like this in Planet Coaster, I should make a video of it but im too lazy...

• Like 4

Are there any coasters with camouflage themeing?   

The gift shop would sell tons of camouflage booty shorts with “Go Commando” plastered on the rear.  Think of the per caps with that one!

Of course a “certain someone” would have to go and feminize it with an ie nickname.

Commie.     :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, King Ding Dong said:

Are there any coasters with camouflage themeing?   

The gift shop would sell tons of camouflage booty shorts with “Go Commando” plastered on the rear.  Think of the per caps with that one!

Of course a “certain someone” would have to go and feminize it with an ie nickname.

Commie.     :rolleyes:

I guess it any had really good camouflage, you would never see them, right?  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

The marketing options are endless with a name like Commando.  I love it.  

“Go Commando this Summer Season at Kings Island!”  

#GoCommando sure beats #whatsintheshed

Lovin it Lovin it!! Also "tag your Commando Instagram posts #GoCommando and get on the Commando Cam" Have a big picture screen on the plaza that shows KI Instagram posts with #GoCommando.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2