The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

Actually the criteria was “hit” and that never broke the Billboard top 100.   However upon reflection I concede there are worse hits than maneater and this #3 comes to mind.

I think we have successfully derailed this thread farther than it has ever gone.   Just maybe Brad might be willing to award us some of those coveted “warning points” in the profiles.  

Back on topic:  What are some of the Worst names and station music KI could use on our Giga?

I posit the above.  :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

Actually the criteria was “hit” and that never broke the Billboard top 100.   However upon reflection I concede there are worse hits than maneater and this

Ah.

Depending on your definition of a hit, there's always "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls (#48 in 1982).

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 9:47 PM, King Ding Dong said:

Steel is unlikely to get cheaper anytime soon as well.   

True, but when the design of this possible giga is finalized, steel is usually bought immediately after. This is usually 2-3 years before construction begins. So, if we are getting a giga in 19 or 20, i would bet they have the steel already purchased at the price of the time of purchase.

• Like 2

So what does everyone think will happen in 2019? As time goes on, I'm the giga is less and less likely looking to be 2019. I don't see much action on the ki webcams except for maintenance people getting stuff ready for opening. I did see a wooden fence behind potato works right by the WWC pathway. At first, I thought, maybe that's why giga was written there, but then I told myself"that fence has always been there." I don't know. Some employees I know are going to Kings Island tonight for employee training and one of them is going to see if there is anything happening at the old DA area. So we'll find out eventually, but I recommend you guys not to get your hopes up for a giga next year or there may be a huge disappointment coming your way. So what are you guys 2019 predictions?

• Like 1