The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

The track being the color black on some of these makes me think what the general public would say. They already think Diamondback's black seats are going feel like lava on hot days, despite many other rides in the park having black seats too.

Would they think the track would melt with a black colored track?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I want a coaster that you can walk around entirely- one thats surrounded by walkways where the coaster interacts with pathways and guests.

Think Blue Fire- notice the surrounding pathways. I don't know if those paths are part if the que or what but I bet it provides an awesome viewpoint for guests.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, medford said:

So you do care some then :)

Oh jeez... I only get on here every now and then and try to have friendly dialogue but get told to shut up when trying to convey a different opinion than someone else. Guess I should find a new forum to visit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WOW, what a long thread we've got here! :o 

Personally, I'd love to see a floorless at the park, but I do think a giga may be next. I also see Invertigo leaving us within the next 5-10 years. 

If it's true that the rest of the parks' Dinos while be phased out due to contracts expiring, then I'm really glad I'm going to Cedar Point in just 4 days! I wanted to go through Dinos last time I was there, but didn't get a chance. Also, really looking forward to Wicked Twister, Rougarou, Valvravn, Maverick and of course Steel Vengeance (if it's open...).

Finally, more on topic, I have/had a giga idea, but my RCT2 disk has a crack in it, so it could be a while until I make a Giga creation (yes, I could draw it up, but it wouldn't be as cool). When Brad mentioned that he wanted to see more designs a couple dozen of pages ago, I immediately thought of calling it Coelecanth (after the song by Deitiphobia) and making it blue and low to the ground(ish). This isn't necessarily what I want for KI, but just an idea (if we're talking KI I'd love to see "Stealth" (now known as Nighthawk at Carowinds) colors or Orange track, lime green supports).

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, Maverick44 said:

Another jab at a giga and location. Remove Invertigo and it will come!

I present Yellow Jacket

Capture6.png

Nice. I have long thought that a coaster could go in that area much like the layout you show.

• Like 1