The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

3 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

But won't that make it uncomfortably hot for the riders? (sarcasm due to that thought about DB's new seats) 

90 degrees Sunday, and DB's seats were not hot. Just like every other coaster in the park.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

90 degrees Sunday, and DB's seats were not hot. Just like every other coaster in the park.

I know, it was the same Friday....remember that thread about DB's new seats where folks claimed the seats would be too hot to ride with them being black and in the sun? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

I know, it was the same Friday....remember that thread about DB's new seats where folks claimed the seats would be too hot to ride with them being black and in the sun? 

Sorry, I was being sarcastic to go along with your post.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I am not Bengal fan either lol I just thought it fit the area pretty nice being close to Ciny.

Fins up!

Yeah it seems like the Bengal would draw new crowds also, all the bengals fans would be forced to ride it lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Putting a giga in a place that most likely won't happen. 

Height: 395 feet

Speed: 108 mph

Track length: 7,854 feet

Name: Savage 395.

I came up with the name in 8th grade and would discuss it with my classmates and they all loved it, but going back I think it is the stupidest name I ever came up with.

The only way I could see it happening in real life is if they build new employee buildings in the area behind Banshee, but most likely won't happen since the park already has tons of land to build new coasters on.

2018-05-15_16.09.46.jpg

• Like 1

Dang! That thing is crazy!! haha You are right though. it won't go there haha

I have attached KI's version of " Blue Streak" by taking out the beat up green theater and using extra land by BLSC and Diamondback. Trust me I know this would never happen haha I just like doing these. I also threw in some under path tunnels.

Capture11.png

16 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Dang! That thing is crazy!! haha You are right though. it won't go there haha

I have attached KI's version of " Blue Streak" by taking out the beat up green theater and using extra land by BLSC and Diamondback. Trust me I know this would never happen haha I just like doing these. I also threw in some under path tunnels.

Capture11.png

Imo that looks like a Mack hyper or an Intamin blitz/mega lite