The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

Imo, I'm starting to think Kings Island's giga should be secluded in the woods. I think the station should be similar to Wildfire at Silver Dollar City where it's wooden theme, but is a b&m coaster. I think that would fit a secluded in the woods giga feel. I think if they went generic and called it Steel Beast, they should do that.

Concept of the day. Removing "Beastie"  and replacing it with a giga.

I have named this " Challenger - XL8000" 

8000 in the length of the ride!! It also includes an 90 degree drop into a tunnel to start the second half of the ride. 

Capture14.png

29 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Concept of the day. Removing "Beastie"  and replacing it with a giga.

I have named this " Challenger - XL8000" 

8000 in the length of the ride!! It also includes an 90 degree drop into a tunnel to start the second half of the ride. 

Capture14.png

Mods can we ban this guy for this tragic post? No one gets rid of Woodstock Express/Fairly Odd Coaster/Beastie/Scooby Doo! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

44 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Imo, I'm starting to think Kings Island's giga should be secluded in the woods. I think the station should be similar to Wildfire at Silver Dollar City where it's wooden theme, but is a b&m coaster. I think that would fit a secluded in the woods giga feel. I think if they went generic and called it Steel Beast, they should do that.

How, pray tell, do you conceal a 300+ ft lift hill and all the other large hills to follow?

A giga is many things, but secluded isn't one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How, pray tell, do you conceal a 300+ ft lift hill and all the other large hills to follow?
A giga is many things, but secluded isn't one of them. 
Just sprinkle some miracle grow in the woods

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

Mods can we ban this guy for this tragic post? No one gets rid of Woodstock Express/Fairly Odd Coaster/Beastie/Scooby Doo! 

I know I know. I was just thinking of other things to do so don't be sad If I remover other things. I am running out of new areas to place a coaster in haha

• Like 2