The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

^^ That doesn't look very secluded lol

I counter with " RipTide". 

Removed BLSC , Invertigo and Timberwolf. Remember this is just for fun and no I do not think they will really remove any ride. ( With the expectation of Invertigo - The Boomerangs are going bye bye all over).

RipTide.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

^^ That doesn't look very secluded lol

I counter with " RipTide". 

Removed BLSC , Invertigo and Timberwolf. Remember this is just for fun and no I do not think they will really remove any ride. ( With the expectation of Invertigo - The Boomerangs are going bye bye all over).

RipTide.png

If they remove Invertigo, they are removing Congo Falls as well. Both of them don't get good ridership. Invertigo only gets a line because the capacity is horrendous like all boomerangs. 

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

If they remove Invertigo, they are removing Congo Falls as well. Both of them don't get good ridership. Invertigo only gets a line because the capacity is horrendous like all boomerangs. 

I think you meant to say ALL boomerangs are horrendous. Not just the capacity haha. I don't see Congo falls leaving.

Yeah! That's why I have stayed away from that topic! We all know who everyone likes. It honestly doesn't matter at all due to the fact there is no confirmed giga coming to KI at this point. I'll stick to drawing crazy a** concepts lol

25 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Yeah! That's why I have stayed away from that topic! We all know who everyone likes. It honestly doesn't matter at all due to the fact there is no confirmed giga coming to KI at this point. I'll stick to drawing crazy a** concepts lol

What alternate universe are you two in right now?  What does digging holes for all these coaster concepts with tunnels you guys keep drawing have to do with coaster manufacturers?

My concept today moves the grand carousel over to where the old green theater is. Removing BLSC and usin that space for 1 small flat in the entrance area of form coaster  BLSC. 

I give you the " Skylab 2.0 " in honor of the old Huss enterprise. 

ITs a 435 foot strata coaster that goes in a  full body coaster  around the tower. 

Enjoy! :lol:

16.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2018 at 6:42 PM, Maverick44 said:

I'd be ok with that as well. Give it a track through the woods! 

They could do what they did for Buzzsaw Falls/Powder Keg at Silver Dollar City- reuse part of the track (like Congo's drop) and build a whole new water ride. Preferably, this would be in Rivertown, so they'd have to relocate the drop if they wanted to keep that portion of the ride.

Also, I think I may have ridden Invertigo multiple times in a row at some point- not recently, but I feel like I have ridden it twice in a row when the line was nothing.

yeah, I was able to ride one at great america, magic mountain and atlanta.  Smooth as butter and a lot of fun!  That hyper they made the bid on at the park in poland was pretty sweet.  You know they are teaming up with RMC now?

Those turnarounds on the newer intamins and this look pretty sweet compared to the standard b&m hammer head.  I'm not a fan of the intamin 4 abreast trains...

I can see a european park getting an Intamin Giga soon or maybe some park in asia.