The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

1 hour ago, Codyfryguy said:
He's the VP and GM at KI 

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is incorrect. Greg Scheid is Regional Vice President of Ohio Markets for Cedar Fair.

Mike Koontz is VP and GM of Kings Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That is incorrect. Greg Schied is Regional Vice President of Ohio Markets for Cedar Fair.

Mike Koontz is VP and GM of Kings Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's right... its been a long day at KI

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

12 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

@IndyGuy4KIcan confirm meeting was real. I got shown photos someone else took of it. 

I can not confirm a meeting of any sorts. All I saw in the picture I was sent (I was not at the park today) was Greg Scheid and someone else I did not recognize walking back by the flight commander pad. It is not out of the ordinary to see corporate staff at the park and doing their job. There is no need to get everyone excited and posting about it in the giga thread. Seeing them back there is interesting, but at this point means nothing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Probably for a future flat ride on the flight commander pad. Mike Koontz said at Coasterstock during the q&a that they currently don't have plans for anything major for the Dinosaur's Alive area.

But with any project, a executive always walks with a potential bidder. That’s what I think we’re seeing here.

I’d personally love to see the pad and the old Kill-Mart building removed.

• Like 1