The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

1 hour ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Of course. You have said something along the lines of this numerous times. :D

TTD caused me to become an enthusiass.  That was my first coaster.  Everything else since then has been a let down:)

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

You might, but I think @gad198 is stating he does not think CF will, along with pretty good reasoning.

The only time I felt I was going to be ejected from a ride was in the front seat of steel vengeance on the double up before the mcbr:o

17 minutes ago, Tera Ryzing said:

TTD caused me to become an enthusiass.  That was my first coaster.  Everything else since then has been a let down:)

13 minutes ago, Tera Ryzing said:

The only time I felt I was going to be ejected from a ride was in the front seat of steel vengeance on the double up before the mcbr:o

See what I just did? You can muli quote numerous posts at once.

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Tera Ryzing said:

This response makes no sense to my comment. 

44 minutes ago, Tera Ryzing said:

An Intanin coaster started your love of coasters, we get it. There is a first coaster for all of us. The overwhelming announcing it and over defending them is what other members are getting irritated with. At this point we all know your position on the subject.

I am on day 3 of being at CP. The only coasters that we have had issues with down time have been the Intamin coasters. That does defend the park wanting to go with a B&M.

I am not coming on KIC to go team B&M. Everyone has their favorites and that is fine.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am not coming on KIC to go team B&M. Everyone has their favorites and that is fine.

Honestly, I love Intamin just as much as B&M, Arrow (to a certain degree), and the numerous others. The only mfg I don't like is Vekoma. I'm sure some people understand why. :lol:

As long as our next major project is well planned, I'm happy. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JubJester said:

I can see Steel Vengeance from my cabin, so I'll check to see if they are running multiple trains. 

@King Ding Dong The Coca-Cola Freestyle by Steel Vengeance. I know you were thinking about asking that. 

@matt112986 Valravn didn't stay down for long. Skyhawk and TTD are the only ones I saw down. 

Also, these bugs are annoying as all get out. Can't leave the cabin door open for long.

We waited around 20 min before bailing, was down probably around 40 to an hour. It seems to be a bit temperamental so far this year. It violated a block a week ago when I was on it and stopped for around 20 min.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Honestly, I love Intamin just as much as B&M, Arrow (to a certain degree), and the numerous others. The only mfg I don't like is Vekoma. I'm sure some people understand why. :lol:

As long as our next major project is well planned, I'm happy. 

I agree to the fullest. I prefer Intamins but will take any new well planned coaster other then Vekoma. The dreaded Boomerang of death.

**EDIT** Old Arrows as well are death traps. The Carolina Cyclone might as well be called the Carolina Whiplash haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't get mad but I removed Vortex from the lineup and replaced it with my concept.  I also connected DA area and Vortex plaza with a new midway lined with food and shoppes and games!

I give you "Bearcat" in honor of the college. As a Buckeye I fan I hate it but oh well haha

Capture 18.png

• Like 3

Those are def some different color combinations haha

My concept of the day doesn't get rid of anything. It connects a midway from AE to X-base.

There is a LSM launch Tunnel ( in white) that will shoot you over the massive airtime hill.

I call this " The Widow Maker"

Capture 19.PNG

So, i was at KI tonight and ate at Hanks burrito shack at the tables on the Oktoberfest Midway. I looked over to the area where the latter game is and I thought about how if they took out the latter game or relocated it and demolished that little building behind it, that would be a great place for a giga station and queue area in Oktoberfest. I've attached a screenshot from Google maps of that area and imo, it looks like a good area to spruce up Oktoberfest since Cedar Fair likes to spruce up areas of the park with new coasters and Oktoberfest imo is a good one to spruce up. For theming, they could give it nods to Bavarian Beetle. They could have the lift hill go over Adventure Express and drop near Banshee's pretzel loop. That area even looks like an entrance plaza.

Screenshot_20180606-211337.png

• Like 1