The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

5 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

R.I.P.

Google maps needs to update lol

Open the menu in the upper left and turn 3D off. You'll then get much more up-to-date imagery showing Banshee and Mystic Timbers. You have to do this every time you load Google Maps, as it always defaults to 3D on.

• Like 3

^^there actually was recently a KICentral interview with Chad Showalter where @IndyGuy4KI told Chad about the creations we are doing and asked him to maybe look at them.

Anyway, here's my latest concept replacing Congo Falls and Timberwolf. The name is yet again Centurion (it just fits so well with the Kings Mills area and the front of the park.

2018-07-18_00.40.24.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

^^there actually was recently a KICentral interview with Chad Showalter where @IndyGuy4KI told Chad about the creations we are doing and asked him to maybe look at them.

Anyway, here's my latest concept replacing Congo Falls and Timberwolf. The name is yet again Centurion (it just fits so well with the Kings Mills area and the front of the park.

2018-07-18_00.40.24.jpg

I'd move that out a little more towards Kings Island Drive, just so it doesn't disturb the cemetery. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2018 at 7:43 PM, Maverick44 said:

I wonder if Don sees these and takes them in for ideas or locations haha That would be neat!

All the full timers get together for happy hour once a month and watch a slide show of all these.    I think I have some video of a recent one.:D

A88FA6C4-CE19-4E3C-B661-08BACC3B29D7.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

In a response to Kennywood. I give you the " Bengal Shuffle" It shuffles between 2 colors of track. I don't like the Bengals at all but since I am from Ohio and cannot stand the state of Pennsylvania ( Sorry if there is any one from there here). I had to respond quickly and swiftly.

The Bengal Shuffle.

Go Dolphins!

Bengal Shuffle.png

• Like 3

^^Would that have a huge plaza similar to what Steel Curtain will where it has activities and a shop themed after the team?

Tonight's concept ties on to a similar thing to what Kennywood is doing with Steel Curtain where it would have activities and stuff themed to the team. But, instead of football, it'd be for the Reds. The plaza would have kids baseball activities including Reds themed midway games, an indoor play area, and would have a giant team shop and on the outside would have giant TV's on the building that would play Reds games when they play during the day. When the Reds games are not on, the TVs would play ESPN on it. I know that stuff isn't in the picture because it's hard to draw, but I hope you get the picture. I give you The Big Red Machine along with Reds Country!

2018-07-20_22.14.15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:36 PM, jcgoble3 said:

I love the name Big Red Machine for a coaster. It's perfect.

And the Big Red Machine was before cell phones so we don't have to worry about them on this ride :P  Butterfly collars and bell bottoms optional, disco music required LOL

Any who, in a little over a year, we will find out the day before National Roller Coaster day that Orion takes the place of Firehawk and will be marketed as a 300 foot drop (KI giga lol) and be 5,321 feet long with X-Base becoming Area 72:P

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I would of went with a Reds coaster but at the moment, I feel the Bengals are a better team. The reds are pretty darn bad.

The Reds were getting pretty hot up until the All-Star break took the wind out of their sails and killed their momentum.

• Like 2