The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

2 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

@spooky21 I assume those are available on the Steam Workshop? I'd love to download the ET, Racer and this one. Ya outta make the park public on there so some of us who have PC can ride it. :D

This park is public on the workshop I didn't make the park but I made the giga.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t post much, but I made a concept of what I think a potential giga could look like at At Kings Island. I only made WindSeeker, Racer, and Flight of Fear. With the addition of this new giga, it will create a massive expansion for X-Base and tie in loosely to the Area 51 theme as a potential “secret weapon” for Kings Island. (Track work isn’t perfect, but not the point here). What do you think?
http://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zayzayd13 said:

I don’t post much, but I made a concept of what I think a potential giga could look like at At Kings Island. I only made WindSeeker, Racer, and Flight of Fear. With the addition of this new giga, it will create a massive expansion for X-Base and tie in loosely to the Area 51 theme as a potential “secret weapon” for Kings Island. (Track work isn’t perfect, but not the point here). What do you think?

You got me beat lol

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:49 PM, Zayzayd13 said:

Great concept!! I loved it! Can't wait to find out what we get! 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:49 PM, Zayzayd13 said:

This looks fantastic. I am all for it being related to Beast or Son of Beast. I really hope Kings Island gets the next tallest and fastest giga. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 9:33 AM, JudeHoward said:

The upward pattern people see is based off 3 gigas. Two of which were only 305 and 306 feet tall. They only topped it with Fury. The other two are the shortest Gigas in the industry.

Not to be funny here, but what if they decided to go back before Fury and just make it 307 feet? If you make it just as thrilling as Intimidator 305 but two feet taller, the average guest isn't going to care as long as it's fun! The only people that might care or notice are the fanboys or enthusiasts.

I like everything about Sky Force- the name, the color scheme, the twisty section... if this was a thing (and when/if the giga comes) can we please have an awesome voiceover (like maybe the safety spiel) in the same voice as the lady who did the voiceover for Chaos? Please!

-MDMC, who got so hyped everytime he heard Chaos's advertisement spiel while in line! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Nemo said:

If anyone is at the park today I recommend riding Drop Tower. I could clearly see large land clearing. Look between and a bit beyond the batwing and zero g roll of Banshee.

You are likely seeing the clearing for the new dorms. There is a thread on that here.

• Like 2

I highly doubt that it will be reused.  Firehawk is set up for the dual station, with the egress for the exit in the center.  Unless they do extensive modifications, I just don`t see them reusing the station.  It would likely cost just as much to alter the station than to tear down the old station and build new.  The stations for Banshee and Diamondback are not was wide as what the station for Firehawk is.

If they end up installing a Giga, I would think that the ride itself will head out towards the front of the park/Banshee Bat area in more of the Son of Beast area, and not towards the Dinosaurs Alive area.

• Like 3

My only problem with the layout I am seeing is that it's literally a giga plopped into Firehawk's space. That doesn't leave a lot of room for expansion in the X-Base area. I think the area is a great place for a new coaster, but I don't want X-Base to continue on with just a two ride layout .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joshua said:

My only problem with the layout I am seeing is that it's literally a giga plopped into Firehawk's space. That doesn't leave a lot of room for expansion in the X-Base area. I think the area is a great place for a new coaster, but I don't want X-Base to continue on with just a two ride layout .

There's also space on the left side of FOF between FOF and AE for another Xbase expansion.

12 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

Thats kinda rude. 

I liked it a lot! Ive enjoyed reading what people think is coming. 

1.  My opinion was not unsolicited.  

2. I gave my honest opinion.   The intro was needlessly long (90 seconds) and boring, very slow and almost all details everyone on this site already knows.  The rest was fine.  

3. I am glad you liked it.  You be you.  I will be me.  I don’t appreciate videos wasting my time, I can scan walls of text.  

• Like 4