The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

On 10/30/2018 at 11:41 PM, King Ding Dong said:

1.  My opinion was not unsolicited.  

2. I gave my honest opinion.   The intro was needlessly long (90 seconds) and boring, very slow and almost all details everyone on this site already knows.  The rest was fine.  

3. I am glad you liked it.  You be you.  I will be me.  I don’t appreciate videos wasting my time, I can scan walls of text.  

Dude chill. You're not creating a very welcoming environment. No one is impressed by you being rude to a fellow fan.

Personally, I like when someone puts thought and effort into the ride's backstory. I thought it created nice suspense and hype for the coaster.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

If they ever did reprise the SOB, I would like to see them use topper track and then incorporate the loop. After riding lightning rod, I believe they can bring a loop to life.

They definitely could. Plus they did an Immelmann, which consists of half a loop.

• Thanks 1

The layout I predict is starting in X-Base, heading behind the Flight of Fear building (possibly hopping over it on the return run), and having most of its layout behind Banshee since it's already cleared.  That route would lead to the least tree clearing as well.  The terrain should serve to make the drop larger than the lift.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, silver2005 said:

The layout I predict is starting in X-Base, heading behind the Flight of Fear building (possibly hopping over it on the return run), and having most of its layout behind Banshee since it's already cleared.  That route would lead to the least tree clearing as well.  The terrain should serve to make the drop larger than the lift.  

I think a lot of concepts and speculations lean towards the lift hill facing North, if not Northeast or Northwest. It'll be cool to see if this is true and just be completely immersed in the surrounding landscape with the park behind you. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, silver2005 said:

I honestly want it to be sorta low to the ground and sorta hidden in the trees. Obviously the lift hill can't be hidden since it's over 300 feet.