The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

54 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

QI have a question but first......Sorry I have been gone for awhile haha.

When would we see the steel factory pumping out track for the KI B&M giga? You'd think we would see some track soon?

Early summer 2019. We didn't see track for Banshee until early summer of 13. I can't remember when track for DB was first produced. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

I designed it to be my ultimate “wishlist” coaster. Not supposed to be a presction or forecast. Just me having fun.

I would poop myself if we got a giga that looked anything close to that though.

You’re going to poop your pants anyway with what we are likely getting. 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

I designed it to be my ultimate “wishlist” coaster. Not supposed to be a presction or forecast. Just me having fun.

I would poop myself if we got a giga that looked anything close to that though.

I loved the video, great work!

I'm gonna rename every KI Coaster after The Beast

Adventure Express- Beast Express

Backlot Stunt Coaster- Beast lot Stunt Coaster

Banshee- Beastshee

Bat- Flying Beast

Beast- Beast

Diamondback- Snake Beast

Flight of Fear- Flight of Beast

Flying Ace Aerial Chase- Flying Beast Aerial Chase

Great Pumpkin Coaster- Great Beast Coaster

Invertigo- Invetibeast

Mystic Timbers- Beastic Timbers

Racer- Racing Beast

Surf Dog- Surfing Beast

Vortex- Looping Beast

Woodstock Express- Beastie

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 11/23/2018 at 11:47 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Ok guys according to Emotional Rollercoasters on Instagram. The new posters in FOF's queue line may be more than just decorations for "flight of cheer". If you look closely and study the posters closely, there are some things that caught my eyes that could be hints at a new coaster coming.These include Firehawk being pictured on a calendar, an alien in the air inside the vertical loop of the pic of Firehawk, the number 355 at the bottom of the calendar, the word Centuari written right next to the Firehawk pic that could reference the name Centurion, and a big one is the calendar that has Firehawk on it was discovered that it matches the 2020. Just wanted to throw it out there. Please take it as a grain of salt since they could just be messing with us and not mean anything, but this is something that we could keep in the back of our heads.

Are there any pictures of these posters? I want to make sure that they exist and aren't just some crazy fanboy rumor.

41 minutes ago, MaxxForce said:

Are there any pictures of these posters? I want to make sure that they exist and aren't just some crazy fanboy rumor.

See our post here, I only took a pic of one.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155902676606723&id=77137151722

Keep in mind, they are just decorations. No hidden meanings. It is only the CF graphics department doing their job by making WF signs. 

Somone can correct me if I am wrong, but since CF has owned the park, I have not heard of them putting future ride info on other ride posters in a queue. 

If the park is going to drop hints, it will be a marketing campaign and everyone will know about it.

Or they might drop non-obvious hints.  Months before MT was announced, they tore down an original building and built a new funnel cake stand.  They didn't highlight anything about the removal and replacement, they just put up a fence and said: "Caution: watch for falling trees."  The back of the site was open fo see from the train and station.  Like most, I thought it was going to be a flat ride.  Of course, this hints kept coming, and in hindsight, it's so obvious.

I wasn't an enthusiast in the time leading up to Banshee, but I bet there was a similar scene set.  

We may be seeing a huge change coming to the area formerly known as Coney Mall or X-Base with the Coney B-BQ and the KMAA and supposed removal of Firehawk, or it could be just general park improvements.  But I bet something big is CoMiNg.  Or not.  But I am very excited about the future of Kings Island.

(I say supposed removal of Firehawk because what if they are somehow altering it and renaming and retheming it?  Wouldn't surprise me one bit, but I don't expect it.  It would take an awful lot of renovation to change the ride.)

9 hours ago, jtro223 said:

Or they might drop non-obvious hints.  Months before MT was announced, they tore down an original building and built a new funnel cake stand.  They didn't highlight anything about the removal and replacement, they just put up a fence and said: "Caution: watch for falling trees."  The back of the site was open fo see from the train and station.  Like most, I thought it was going to be a flat ride.  Of course, this hints kept coming, and in hindsight, it's so obvious.

I wasn't an enthusiast in the time leading up to Banshee, but I bet there was a similar scene set.  

We may be seeing a huge change coming to the area formerly known as Coney Mall or X-Base with the Coney B-BQ and the KMAA and supposed removal of Firehawk, or it could be just general park improvements.  But I bet something big is CoMiNg.  Or not.  But I am very excited about the future of Kings Island.

(I say supposed removal of Firehawk because what if they are somehow altering it and renaming and retheming it?  Wouldn't surprise me one bit, but I don't expect it.  It would take an awful lot of renovation to change the ride.)

**sorry for the double post**

I wasn't an enthusiast during the time leading up to Banshee, but I do know that in 2013, they had a teaser sign that said that due to mysterious screams, they had to close that part of the park down. Then they put stuff in the construction fence. Like for example a scarecrow was put right in front of a crack that people would look in to see what was going on back there. 

On 12/10/2018 at 7:56 AM, NewD4y20 said:

Centurion was a charachter on Star Trek..

Cool, but when I think of Centurion, I don't think of space. I think of an army and a kingdom. I think Centurion would fit in with the Kings Mills area. But, I don't know about Xbase though. But, I don't think too many people thought Banshee could work in Action Zone back when the name was rumored because AZ was more themed to a stunt zone. But, it works now. Maybe they could do that with Xbase.