The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

On 1/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, Fye Coasters said:

I dont see the big deal, i think its good for the park, more people means more things will be open, along side most restaurants that are double sides might be open. Racer might have both sides open at all times. Think of the possibilities with this. 

I was quoting the above poster who was saying they should be a second gate for employees.  I'm all for them building the dorm and hiring more and better overall workers.  Especially in the food department.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, teenageninja said:

I was quoting the above poster who was saying they should be a second gate for employees.  I'm all for them building the dorm and hiring more and better overall workers.  Especially in the food department.

ahh okay i understand sorry about that. 

• Like 1

With the deer thing being mentioned in the KI blog, me and a friend were joking about if we got a giga themed around deer, with a pair of big antlers on the front car of the trains. Honestly though, although it wouldn't really be practical for X-base, it actually would be interesting to say the least.

• Like 1

I have only seen a Skunk at Kings Island during nighttime: we were in line for The Beast, and were on the long covered "bridge" part of the que that leads into the main station. One of my friends saw the skunk, and we began to get nervous it was gonna spray everyone on the bridge. But then it just passed under us, and we saw it had a slice of Pizza (likely LaRosa's). Not even a half-eaten slice, but a FULL slice. LOL, s/he had dinner, probably stolen from some unsuspecting person. The Skunk headed towards The Crypt building and we went on and moved towards the station and got our Beast night ride afterwards. TBH, I thought this encounter was cute.

I have had an encounter where I SMELLED a skunk at KI, though. Noticed it very early in the day- it was near the Reds HOF Grille and Mystic Timbers entrance. Man, did it stink, AND IT STUNK ALL DAY (we smelled it heading to Mystic Timbers for ERT and every time we went past later on as well). Eww. And this was probably after-the-fact, I feel horrible for whomever it was who got sprayed. Unlike the other skunk "encounter", not cute. Stinky!

I also have seen deer at Kings Island, but only on the Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad (never on Beast or any other ride). They were located near the section where the fake building props were, and on the 2nd time we saw them, there was a baby. Awe.

Also all of this was last year, if anyone was wondering.

• Like 1

Yes, it should be 365ft tall.  And be named -- 24 Seven 365--  24 air time events, breaks 7 coaster records, and is 365ft tall.  Also is open all day every day    
The codename they could use till it is announced is "The calender"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Keep in mind: any claims have to be sourced per the TOS. Any "I heard this or I heard that," has to be sourced or it will be removed.

TOS: Any information posted claiming to be from an inside source or claiming to be confirmed, when not being released from Kings Island or Cedar Fair, must be posted along with the name of the source. Failure to do so is a violation of an individual user's terms of service.

• Like 4