The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

3 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

the real Mike

Not to make fun of you, but this wording made me laugh. I think it's because it gave me the idea of there being a band of Mike Koontz impersonators out there in the world making wildly inaccurate rumors to enthusiasts. Like, imagine someone in one of those Mr. Six costumes walking up to someone at Kings Island, leaning in, and gently whispering, "...We're renaming Vortex to Fortnite: The Ride."

Can we please agree to refer to him as The Real Mike™ this year?

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Actually, The Real Mike™ stands in opposition to everything the Dippin' Dots guy has to say.

The Real Mike™ only speaks truth. It's those fake Mikes you gotta watch out for.

You know what? There are going to be Antique Cars at the park this year. Know how I know? I heard it from The Real Mike™.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kiisgreat said:

I'm not a Carowinds fanboy. But, there are a lot more *****y KI fanboys than Carowinds fanboys. But, that's probably because KI has a bigger fanbase than Carowinds which means there are more bad apples.

I am not sure i'd be calling people out like that on here. Maybe a read over the TOS is in need. I am not sure what kind of positive results would come from this post. Clearly @sixohdieselrage's post was in a joking manner.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Well you can talk to mike if you see him.

Talk about the giga coaster will be The Beast sequel and he will reply of what I just said.

If I see The Real Mike™ I'm going to talk about what's at the park, how everything is looking and will be appreciative toward him and his team for all their efforts they've put into the park. I'm not going to talk to him about something that isn't announced. And how do you know that's exactly how he'll reply? 

• Like 2

Guest TheRealMikeKoontz
On 3/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Well the "real" mike is Mike knootz the vice president and ceo of Kings Island.

Where I meet him? "5:15 under the Eiffel Tower durning winterfest"

So yes. I just Crash the hype train for The Beast sequel for Kings Island...

I do not recall this interaction...

2 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

^^ I could just see it that he is both people pretending to be the real Mike Koontz.  Is it really worth putting the mods through that haha

It has been taken care of. 

I was thinking that we have not discussed this. What do you think the possibilities are that a giga could go over to or close to the water park?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

It has been taken care of. 

I was thinking that we have not discussed this. What do you think the possibilities are that a giga could go over to or close to the water park?

Well let me take a look at the land over there and see what I can fit in!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1