The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

11 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

It has been taken care of. 

I was thinking that we have not discussed this. What do you think the possibilities are that a giga could go over to or close to the water park?

From a logistics standpoint, it makes little sense. They already have The Beast, Diamondback, and MT on the right side of the park. It's better to spread the crowds around the park more. The back left corner really makes the most sense. 

• Like 2

Is it possible for the potential giga coaster to go towards Banshee and maybe even passthrough the SBNO Son of Beast station? I know a lot of concepts on here have the proposed giga in the former Firehawk and Dinosaurs Alive land, so I was just wondering?

Is it possible for the potential giga coaster to go towards Banshee and maybe even passthrough the SBNO Son of Beast station? I know a lot of concepts on here have the proposed giga in the former Firehawk and Dinosaurs Alive land, so I was just wondering?

I’ll see what I can do haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ What are you talking about? Nope? Nope what? This is not a speculation concept FYI. How can you tell it won't be record breaking its a concept. Also what theme are you referring too? King Cobra was green and yellow back when it was around.  I am not sure if you get how to use this site troll.

10 minutes ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

nope

is not record breaking and also it will be out of theme

Not record breaking? It's right next to Tropical Twister which is 43' tall. Look at the size of that lift hill compared to that? This thing has to be 1000' tall!

• Haha 2

I like the concept, and I think that it is really nice when people take their time to make them, so I don’t feel that it is right when people bash others because their concepts aren’t “good enough”

Concepts don’t always have to be exact in terms of hight and size

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I like the concept, and I think that it is really nice when people take their time to make them, so I don’t feel that it is right when people bash others because their concepts aren’t “good enough”

Concepts don’t always have to be exact in terms of hight and size

Using a flat picture and paint lol I can't really judge  how tall it will be haha.  Its really like a hey you get the point.....

2 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

He’s an obvious troll. Just don’t acknowledge him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll fo sho!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

What do you think the possibilities are that a giga could go over to or close to the water park?

With how close The Beast actually goes to the LMR, it would have to be pretty tight through there. Not to mention the turn right before the second lift hill. 

• Like 1

Possibly as early as preview night. If, as I believe (but without verifiable proof), there is a new coaster coming in 2020, I think there will literally be signs when the park opens this season. 

Signs like these for Mystic Timbers (long before we knew what it would be):

29B404A3-8210-4221-B5AB-1CCCA87C4B43.jpeg

Not too much longer and we’ll at least know reasonably for sure if something is coming or not. 

But, beyond that, actual construction schedule? Anyone who /could/ tell us, wouldn’t. 

• Like 4

Just a quick question: is there any new signs of suspicious track showing up at Clermont Steel Fabricators?

I know that the track for Yukon Striker must have been produced really early considering that painted B&M track was spotted at Canada’s Wonderland in January of 2018, and a giga coaster, if that is what it is, would probably need its track produced pretty early as well

5 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Just a quick question: is there any new signs of suspicious track showing up at Clermont Steel Fabricators?

I know that the track for Yukon Striker must have been produced really early considering that painted B&M track was spotted at Canada’s Wonderland in January of 2018, and a giga coaster, if that is what it is, would probably need its track produced pretty early as well

Are you referring to the ~4 pieces of track that they had to do a year early to go through the tunnel under the lake? 

• Like 1