The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

Here is all I can see through the fence. I’m not tall enough to get over it, even jumping. No teasers, no posters, nothing over here. 

All I can see is the dirt and some cones which I assume are marking/covering some storm drains.

422B8698-94C7-475E-9405-1655BF584EE9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Diamondback's teasers didn't even go up until early July.

I do not think the Copperhead Strike ones went up until later either, and that was a great and detailed teasing campaign! Also, on opening day 2016, there was barely any land clearing for Mystic Timbers, but there were teasers!

• Like 1

There is an insane amount of clearing. Active construction. Most of Dino’s Alive trees are down. Saw this while riding Racer. It stretches behind racer from the maintenance buildings all the way to the action theatre. I will try to get a photo... somehow. But I think this all but confirms it. Too long and narrow to be a Dive Machine. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeltaFlyer said:

There is an insane amount of clearing. Active construction. Most of Dino’s Alive trees are down. Saw this while riding Racer. It stretches behind racer from the maintenance buildings all the way to the action theatre. I will try to get a photo... somehow. But I think this all but confirms it. Too long and narrow to be a Dive Machine. 

I was a doubter a minute ago, but now I am so happy! Thanks for the update!

If true that’s huge!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It’s called “no leaves on the trees yet”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

Eiffel Tower?

4 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

It’s called “no leaves on the trees yet”

I do not think that is the case because he probably noticed something different compared to the vast expanse of trees that borders the back of the park!

• Like 1