The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

21 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

Would you like to retract this statement lol? You’ve been doubting and talking down to people about this for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH. It's called sarcasm.  Look it up. I'm quite aware of what is going on. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BeastlyTerri said:

I could see a large building/barn with all the studs up while on racer tonight. The clearing is masive. Definitely something big coming 

They could be trying to relocate some of those red maintenance buildings to give X-Base the makeover it deserves!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

They could be trying to relocate some of those red maintenance buildings to give X-Base the makeover it deserves!

I agree. That clearing looks more like an expansion of some kind to me. The new maintenance buildings may be moved there to make room for a whole new area where the current maintenance buildings sit. That would free up the big area adjacent to x-base.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kirbias1 said:

That still doesn't look like nearly enough space for a giga. Definitely looks like the perfect size for a huge wing coaster, though. 

Yeah it does seem pretty perfect. Plus they already have a dual-sided loading station sitting vacant nearby. Wing seems to be the early favorite here.

13 minutes ago, Turtlepower said:

Yeah it does seem pretty perfect. Plus they already have a dual-sided loading station sitting vacant nearby. Wing seems to be the early favorite here.

The tore down Firehawk's station. 

• Like 1

Even if Firehawks station still stood, its design wouldn’t allow for a Wing Coaster without extensive modifications.  Yes it had dual loading for two separate tracks with central exit stairs.  A wing would need to come in directly where the central exit stairs were and not where the two former track openings would have been.

Hi, there! I realize this may look suspicious, coming from a new account, but I wanted to share it in case it hadn’t been seen here. I originally posted it on my Twitter account, but I don’t have many coaster/KI fans following me, so it didn’t get much attention.

The flyer in this photo was underneath the staircase to the MT loading platform this morning when I visited the park (20/4/19, around 10:10 AM). I had someone on Twitter reply to me saying that they also saw it in the morning, but when they came back to photograph the poster a couple hours later, it was gone.

I’m not sure if this flyer is real or fake— I just wanted to get a picture of it to share with more knowledgeable people than myself. Apologies if this has already been discussed or debunked; I didn’t see it in the most recent rounds of posting.

For those who have trouble reading the smaller print, it says (as best I can make out)

•complex (can’t read the rest)

•can construct buildings over 400 ft

•can withstand winds up to 75(?) mph

•a true centurion of the industry

There is also a 2020 date in the MRLC logo.

070F3042-EB53-49DD-B700-22C743B0417D.jpeg

Edited by adrianicsea
To add clarity