The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

No more love for Rivertown for a while, I believe the next coaster will go somewhere else in the park. I really believe it will go either in the back corner (Dinosaurs Alive) where the park is really lifeless or near the front gate. What if the converted the old international restaurant into the station and queue? 

• Like 1

I would love it if part of this proposed giga used the launch pad of flight commander. Maybe they could plant footers on that slab and the ride could weave in and out of Racer? But I'm saying that because there are a couple areas of just concrete like flight commander that could use some love. Anyone know what I mean here?

Just love putting gigas in places they won't go in. Today's concept splits The Bat's queue line. The left side is for the giga and the right side is for Bat. They'd add a Fast Lane path as well. Obviously, the pathway would have to be widened. I give you Timberwolf to go along with GWL right next door and Timberwolf theatre. 

2018-07-06_19.42.40.jpg

• Like 3

I am back......back with a " King Cobra's Revenge" Added midway to connect Oktober Fest and X-base and addess restrooms to old FoF picture building.  I am trying to make my hills seem realistic and not 1,000 feet tall haha.

King Cobra's Revenge .png

• Like 4

^^ Someone asked for him to make it haha and he delivered! I wonder how long the ride time would be on that and if you could run like 5 trains lol
That person was me and man did he exceed my expectations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spooky21 said:

How dare you! I don't think @pianoman would want a coaster to ruin our amazing fountains!!! I sure don't :P

Screw @pianoman and his precious fountains!   KI has already gone and destroyed one of the finest Intamin River Rapids rides by building a two bit wood kiddie coaster on top of it with a Russ Meyer B Movie ending!   The gloves came off last year buddy!

:P

• Haha 3

Screw [mention=10611]pianoman[/mention] and his precious fountains!   KI has already gone and destroyed one of the finest Intamin River Rapids rides by building a two bit wood kiddie coaster on top of it with a Russ Meyer B Movie ending!   The gloves came off last year buddy!

I love how you guys make jokes about removing the fountain and putting a splashdown there for a giga. That would be one of the most unique splashdowns ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2