The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

I still want Behemoth/Talon/Mantis style colors for the B&M.  Or maybe even something l like Raging Bull. 

A really dark purple, blue, or black would work, too.  One thing you could do with blue is for the first hill, start with dark blue at the base and let it fade to white as you get to the top , go back to blue as you go down and keep the rest of the track blue.  

If it's green, I just don't want it to match Raptor and Hydra.  Not a fan of that combination on such a big coaster.  Kingda Ka is an eyesore.  Black or gold supports would be good, or if you want it to pop, a deep magenta (see Walibi's Goliath). 

Just not red or anything close.

I'd also like to see some LED's go up the lift a la Fury 325 and Valravn.  Considering it's likely to be around Banshee, it would be a nice combination of lighting packages.  A tunnel of some sort would be nice, maybe lined with chasers to enhance the feeling of speed.    

• Like 4

I want lift hill lights like Mantis had. Where it had the stinger strobe on the top. Make it LED and. I haven't been to CP that late to see if it still does that or not.

Also....I think they are sneaking in some storage barns in on us?? Maybe removing the ones in x-base for expansion??? I circled what I think are maint sheds or storage.

Capture2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

I want lift hill lights like Mantis had. Where it had the stinger strobe on the top. Make it LED and. I haven't been to CP that late to see if it still does that or not.

Also....I think they are sneaking in some storage barns in on us?? Maybe removing the ones in x-base for expansion??? I circled what I think are maint sheds or storage.

Capture2.png

I don't think so. The one to left looks like temporary construction offices/storage. The one on the right looks like a multipurpose space for the dorms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben43065 said:

Construction companies often have mobile offices used for projects. 

I don't think they place a building that large on the site haha.

Right on for the multipurpose room. I am not sure about that other building tough. Too large to be a construction company trailer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

Re vamped x base a bit and added "Mother Beast" haha.

Also added a HUSS Jump2.

You can also see the Cars as well on the other side of Racer.

X-Base  rendition with giga.png

Really hope we see a tunnel on this giga at some point.

I hope it's a loud one too, like The Beast. For as much criticism/hate I lob at The Beast, that blast of insanely loud noise on the double helix is incredible

• Like 6