The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

21 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

I like the location however the only issue is that I'm not sure that the SOB station could accommodate a steel coaster of any size.

This was the concept I made for X-Base

Theory 3.png

I believe this will be more likely.. we just got mystic in river town. Just got Banshee in Action Zone I believe the next big coaster will be in this section of the park. Makes the most since, would love a Giga.. fury is my #1 coaster it’s just amazing. Just imagining a giga at Kings Island and what they can do with it is just awesome.. I really believe this could come in 2019 but won’t know more until this season starts. If we don’t start seeing small construction and ground work by early season a giga won’t be coming in 2019 more likely 2020-2022.. but who knows we might not get the giga could get something else whatever is being planned to come next will be fantastic 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I like the location however the only issue is that I'm not sure that the SOB station could accommodate a steel coaster of any size.

Theory 3.png

oooooooh greeeeeeeen.  It's so pretttttty.

Let's name it Orville and Wilbur's Wild GiGa. LOL.  Or the Wright's Wild Wonderful _______.  I'm in favor of this location, color and a Wright-themed name.

WGSG, who loves all.the.colors.... and Daytonian flight inventors.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

Theory 3.png

I think that a layout similar to that is likely but with a different orientation.

Untitled-1.png

I think having the ride in this direction is more likely. Purple is where Banshee is (estimation), blue is a station/queue area, and green is the area where the giga could go (also maybe into that field up to the north). I know it's cut off at the bottom, but it just covers the Dinosaurs Alive area but doesn't pass behind Racer's turn around.

• Like 2

^^ I like that but I think that green area would be more likely to head out toward that area where SOB huge helix is and past that. Maybe back down toward to river slightly. I don't think they would wrap it around to back of the park. That's just my opinion though. That would be sweet though!!!

• Like 2

I'd like to see them build a drop coaster with a first hill that drops right into one of the grass islands in the middle of the entrance plaza. Have it be a tunnel and come out somewhere else. Not likely, but it would one up GateKeeper and Fury for spectacular entrance effect.  

• Like 4

Idk about one upping GK or Fury but KI could get something similar as in a " Entrance Coaster". IDK what type of coaster it will be but it seems as if CF likes to have this done seeing as CP and Carowinds entrances are amazing. I'd love to see KI's entrance being updated.

• Like 2