SonofBaconator

The Giga Speculation Thread

It honestly depends on where it'll go. The likely spot is X-Base/DA so if that's the case, nothing necessarily needs to be moved unless the maintenance buildings are in the way. If its in Action Zone, which I'm almost against, I could see Congo Falls biting the dust or getting relocated to Rivertown. Wolfpack could also be demolished for a new giga station but that's asking a lot since its so high off the ground. Heck it could go in Oktoberfest and the ladder game could get removed for an entrance. 

14 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

It honestly depends on where it'll go. The likely spot is X-Base/DA so if that's the case, nothing necessarily needs to be moved unless the maintenance buildings are in the way. If its in Action Zone, which I'm almost against, I could see Congo Falls biting the dust or getting relocated to Rivertown. Wolfpack could also be demolished for a new giga station but that's asking a lot since its so high off the ground. Heck it could go in Oktoberfest and the ladder game could get removed for an entrance. 

B&m giga stations high off the ground along with the 1000' brake run.

20 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Ahhh so similar. I hope that if they do go with B&M its some sort of new layout. Dang B&M cookie cutters lol

Intamin might make giga cookie cutters too. We will never know since they only got to build one! :ph34r: