The Giga Speculation Thread

SonofBaconator

17 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Just like Twisted Timbers is a copy of Mystic Timbers? And Mystic Timbers is sorta a copy of Shivering Timbers?

But they're all different coasters in different parts of the coutry. Having two gigas in ohio with thr name force in them would be a bad copy and would confuse people.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

FC5A8186-A347-4B78-A7D3-95678C8B205E.jpeg

D3E67539-2BA1-4C06-A0D7-EF12820006A4.jpeg

Those don't look like much to me. Similar things were spotted last year and we're for Winterfest. But, it could mean something since I did say we could start seeing construction mid season, but I'm still saying 2021. But if it did came next year, I would be so pumped and would try and pay the money to do the first rider's auction.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Those don't look like much to me. Similar things were spotted last year and we're for Winterfest. But, it could mean something since I did say we could start seeing construction mid season, but I'm still saying 2021. But if it did came next year, I would be so pumped and would try and pay the money to do the first rider's auction.

Yes, but I doubt this is for Winterfest. This is far outside the WF perimeter, and these are typically made for surveying. There were also backshot and foresight markers as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gforce1994 said:

FC5A8186-A347-4B78-A7D3-95678C8B205E.jpeg

D3E67539-2BA1-4C06-A0D7-EF12820006A4.jpeg

Is there context to these photos? (Ex. Where and why you posted these?)

I'd be highly shocked if there's a new roller coaster next year. 

Wonder how many pages this thread will be at when the speculation is done...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JubJester said:

Is there context to these photos? (Ex. Where and why you posted these?)

I'd be highly shocked if there's a new roller coaster next year. 

Wonder how many pages this thread will be at when the speculation is done...

The photos are at the point where the two tracks of Racer split. The markers can be seen in WindSeeker’s line as well as on Racer. I posted these since someone wanted photos.

This whole debate started after the Coaster Nation article came out detailing construction happening in the whole DA area.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

The photos are at the point where the two tracks of Racer split. The markers can be seen in WindSeeker’s line as well as on Racer. I posted these since someone wanted photos.

This whole debate started after the Coaster Nation article came out detailing construction happening in the whole DA area.

Which you authored!

• Like 2

Correct @jtro223,

@gforce1994 you need to be open with other KIC members that you wrote that article, and help contribute content for that site. 

We also need to call it what it is. More members seem to be speculating, not debating at this point in this thread.

Personally, I think this could be a new haunt since we just lost an existing haunt location.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

You mean the one that you wrote yourself. Dude, seriously quit acting like you just found someone to support your theory when it's you who is authoring these articles. It's laughable...great credibility lmfao.

• Like 2

You mean the one that you wrote yourself. Dude, seriously quit acting like you just found someone to support your theory when it's you who is authoring these articles. It's laughable...great credibility lmfao.

Pretty sure the admin already covered this in the post above yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If there is a new rollercoaster going in that area (either a giga or another type of coaster), I think they will tear down action theatre or use it as the station (unlikely like what people in the past have said). If these markers are for a coaster, maybe these could be queue markers. The entrance plaza would be behind WindSeeker with the exit goes under Racer's turn around. I think imo that would be a nice area for a plaza to help draw crowds to that area.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

All we can do is watch and wait to see if anything develops over the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, however the key takeaway after those markings were spotted is SOMETHING is happening.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

What if they go generic and call it Steel Beast? If they announced it and the name was Steel Beast, I would start going "thats stupid" for a while, but would eventually catch onto it. What if the ads were "The Son is back as a Steel Beast meaner than ever."

I like it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JubJester said:

How?

(Not a one word post)

well i cant say for sure but since they are brining back the enchanted theather carn-evils time seems limted if not gone

they could relocate it 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I was referring to Enchanded Theater if they don't rebuild as carnevil.  

However, don’t many of the haunt mazes have detatchable walls? I’m asking since building a maze with permanent fixtures could create problems if a particular scene/scare doesn’t reach it’s full potential. 

• Like 1