Application Question

Bansheeback

My application status is:

Your application is still active for this season.  A hiring manager or  representative will contact you if a position opens that would be a good fit for your skills.

What does this mean? Was it not accepted? Should I have gotten an interview call by now?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or its obvious, I've just been very curious as to what this means.

That essentially means as of right now they don't have a position for you. However, your application is on file and still active, so if a position becomes available they'll contact you for an interview. 

It doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, I could mean that they hired enough associates for whatever department you've applied for before they fully reviewed your application or it could mean there are no available openings for you. 

• Like 1

That essentially means as of right now they don't have a position for you. However, your application is on file and still active, so if a position becomes available they'll contact you for an interview. 
It doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, I could mean that they hired enough associates for whatever department you've applied for before they fully reviewed your application or it could mean there are no available openings for you. 

After messaging them on twitter I was told I'd get a call next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The actual HR department did not open until yesterday for processing and they are going thru the returner applications first. The season starts to get into full swing next week. You should be contacted within the next few weeks about the position. If you do not have an call back by the end of the month, contact HR they are open Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 5pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk